Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Offers Simon Kenton's Simpson

Featured Replies

Well done Miles. He deserves it after what he did this year. outstanding!

  • Replies 50
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

 

What can you SK folks tell me about Jordan Hansel? UC is showing interest in him as well...

 

What year is he? Position?

What year is he? Position?

OL. Pretty sure he's a JR...

Hansel is 6'4", in the 290 range, and is a Jr. He most likely will also be a D1 signee.

Did Hansel play in the State Final?

 

Yep. Left tackle. #74. Listed at 6'4" 295lbs.

Yep. Left tackle. #74. Listed at 6'4" 295lbs.

 

:scared: That's a big ole boy!

Is Simpson a SR?

Nope. JR...

Hmm, maybe UC could get a package deal with those 2. If they are friends, that could help in recruiting I suppose

Hmm, maybe UC could get a package deal with those 2. If they are friends, that could help in recruiting I suppose

I only know they like both a lot... :D

I only know they like both a lot... :D

 

You just chilling in this topic hitting refresh?:lol:

Hansel is a manchild GT. That kid has some real strength and he's built pretty well for being his age. Honestly I first saw him working in a restrant in town about a year ago bussng tables, someone made a joke "Since when does this place have a bouncer" We had no idea the kid was barely 16. He's built like someone that would already be playing college ball. I'd say foot work and his speed would be his biggest thing to work on but he seems faily athletic given how big he is. On a side note from what little I've had a chance to speak with him he was very polite...... and huge.

Shouldn't you be at Space Mtn? I would think he is being recruited as a athlete.

 

:laugh:

 

I would think UC could use Miles at RB after watching what they had this season.

Congrats to him he is an outstanding player.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.