Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Offers Simon Kenton's Simpson

Featured Replies

  • Author
While Mitchell was a fine player, he wasn't a focal point on offense. Miles' ability on the offensive side are quite impressive, and that is where he has made his name in the recruiting circles. Now the fact that he's 6'2", 195lbs with a frame to add more size, and his athleticism also make him a fine canidate on the defensive side. He could go either way, heck, he could play OLB in college. Wherever he lands, I'll be happy, I just hope it's close so I can witness it first hand.

 

It'd be pretty cool to see him playing for either the Big Blue or the Bearcats just so we can all see him.

  • Replies 50
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'd be pretty cool to see him playing for either the Big Blue or the Bearcats just so we can all see him.

Much shorter drive to Clifton... :D

I know I'd buy a Cincy ticket package, and I would do all possible to catch as many UK games in person that I could. I'm sure many others will come knocking in the coming months. September can't come soon enough.

Much shorter drive to Clifton... :D

 

He just got his first car, I heard he doesn't like the color. I see why UC would be so attractive, he could have helped their running game this year.

While Mitchell was a fine player, he wasn't a focal point on offense. Miles' ability on the offensive side are quite impressive, and that is where he has made his name in the recruiting circles. Now the fact that he's 6'2", 195lbs with a frame to add more size, and his athleticism also make him a fine canidate on the defensive side. He could go either way, heck, he could play OLB in college. Wherever he lands, I'll be happy, I just hope it's close so I can witness it first hand.

 

Yea with his size, he could easily be 6'2 or 6'3 and weigh around 225 by his sophomore year in college. Talk about a load to take down, or be taken down by for that matter.

Simpson will be a stud in college regardless of where he goes and what he plays. Much rather see him a Bearcat though. :D

He just got his first car, I heard he doesn't like the color. I see why UC would be so attractive, he could have helped their running game this year.

 

Dude!:laugh:

IMO he'll be a safety in college.

IMO he'll be a safety in college.

He very well could end up there. I do know UC is very straight forward in their recruiting, and that cost them Dakotah Tyler this year. They saw him as a DB and he wanted to be a RB so they were fine with him backing out and went about finding a replacement at DB. I'm told Simpson is being recruited as a RB, so that's all I can give there...

He very well could end up there. I do know UC is very straight forward in their recruiting, and that cost them Dakotah Tyler this year. They saw him as a DB and he wanted to be a RB so they were fine with him backing out and went about finding a replacement at DB. I'm told Simpson is being recruited as a RB, so that's all I can give there...

 

I certainly think he could be an excellent safety, but I don't think there are many out there that could be as good a running back. His one yard pick ups often times turn into 5-6 yards consistently.

He very well could end up there. I do know UC is very straight forward in their recruiting, and that cost them Dakotah Tyler this year. They saw him as a DB and he wanted to be a RB so they were fine with him backing out and went about finding a replacement at DB. I'm told Simpson is being recruited as a RB, so that's all I can give there...

 

I'd let him come for either position. As we saw with a few UC players this year, where you start your career is not necessarily where you finish it.

I'd let him come for either position. As we saw with a few UC players this year, where you start your career is not necessarily where you finish it.

No doubt...

Currently holding offers from UK, UL, IU and Central Michigan. Looks like chances are solid that UC offers by the end of the week...

Currently holding offers from UK, UL, IU and Central Michigan. Looks like chances are solid that UC offers by the end of the week...

 

They are crazy if they don't. I think he would fit well in there system on either side of the ball.

They are crazy if they don't. I think he would fit well in there system on either side of the ball.

They will. One thing I will say is that the UC staff is very diligent in researching a kid before they offer. I've been told BK is scheduled to make a stop at SK this week, so we'll see what comes of it.

 

What can you SK folks tell me about Jordan Hansel? UC is showing interest in him as well...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.