99 members have voted

1. 1. Is the Big East Overrated?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really I can't see myself saying they are overrated. There top 8 are talented, but there top 4 are excellent. I do think they get too much media attention, as I have already grown tired of watching Gtown play this season. Hard to say they are overrated though when they have Cuse, UL, Pitt, UConn, Marquette, ND, GTown, and Nova. They do have too many teams though.

Since it's typically UK fans asking this question, ask yourself this. How would you feel about this 9 game stretch dotting the middle of your schedule?

@Georgetown

Notre Dame

@Pittsburgh

Louisville

@Providence

West Virginia

@Villanova

@Connecticut

Georgetown

Villanova

Since it's typically UK fans asking this question, ask yourself this. How would you feel about this 9 game stretch dotting the middle of your schedule?

@Georgetown

Notre Dame

@Pittsburgh

Louisville

@Providence

West Virginia

@Villanova

@Connecticut

Georgetown

Villanova

Thats unbelievable. I dont see how anyone could argue that that is on heckuva stretch of games. I dont see how anyone outside of the ACC can make any arguement whatsoever that the Big East isnt dominant.

I am a UK fan and a fan of the SEC and college basketball.

The Big EAST is NOT overrated and Louisville is a definite contender along with several other Big EAST teams.

It is just a fact.:thumb:

:thumb: HEck after UK lost to UL at the buzzer I now want them to win the BEast so it looks better on them.

Thats unbelievable. I dont see how anyone could argue that that is on heckuva stretch of games. I dont see how anyone outside of the ACC can make any arguement whatsoever that the Big East isnt dominant.

That's what Cuse is in the middle of right now... :scared:

I don't think they are overrated but I don't think a Big East team will be able to win the championship for the lone fact that they will beat the crap out of each other in the regular and conference tournament seasons. Have you seen the Big East conference tournament schedule? It lasts five days and if you play on the first day of the tournament then you have to win five games in a row to win the tournament! talk about running a gauntlet!