97 members have voted

1. 1. Best Burger

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh man, good ole Jimbo's. Long gone now. I loved the platter from there. More fries than one person could handle. Back in the day I raced back to Wilson Hall for the good stall more times than I care to remember.[/quote

Jimbo's was a great deal in Morehead. That was the only place you could go and get so full for 4.75 and not always be able to eat everything on the plate. When you walked through the door your were in a time warp back to the 80's and early 90's.

• 3 months later...

Just wanted to comment on this(since GT keeps saying he will but is too lazy) even though it has been a while... All of the people who said 5 guy's was the best.... I can now whole-heartedly(even if it's now somewhat clogged) agree with you. FIVE GUYS IS PHENOMENAL! GT and I had it on the road in Pitt on accident and loved it. Then happened to stumble into one in Medina, Ohio just outside of Akron because GT got off the wrong exit(rookie) so we had to eat it again. Back to back weekends of heaven in my mouth. Five guys is a must try.

Just wanted to comment on this(since GT keeps saying he will but is too lazy) even though it has been a while... All of the people who said 5 guy's was the best.... I can now whole-heartedly(even if it's now somewhat clogged) agree with you. FIVE GUYS IS PHENOMENAL! GT and I had it on the road in Pitt on accident and loved it. Then happened to stumble into one in Medina, Ohio just outside of Akron because GT got off the wrong exit(rookie) so we had to eat it again. Back to back weekends of heaven in my mouth. Five guys is a must try.

Takes a lot to move Fat Burger off the top of the chain list. Man oh man is Five Guys good...

Wendy's Double is the best by far. Big Boy gets an honorable mention for their sauce. I don't think I've ever had a hot Whopper from BK. The Big Mac shouldn't even be in this discussion. The Big Buford's pretty good.

Nice breakdown! I agree on all points.:thumb: