Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scrubs

Featured Replies

I have watched every episode of every season! I want to know if anyone else out there is a big of a fan as I am?! Also I love the new season!:dancingpa

It seems much better this season than down the stretch on NBC.

I know that I am in the minority here but I cannot stand Scrubs. The rest of my family likes it - so I end up watching it more than I would like.

I love scrubs. I think I like the older episodes more than the newer ones but this season has been very good. I would like to see more Turk though.

It's not "appointment tv" for me, per se, but I do enjoy watching it when it's on.

Hilarious.

I have Tivoed every episode on every channel I could find and have watched every episode of every season I say over 15 times each. It is my favorite show on TV. I also have about 20 episodes on my ipod.

Its ok. I watch it every once in a while but I dont love it like many others do. I love Big Bang Theory and How I met your mother on monday nights.

I know that I am in the minority here but I cannot stand Scrubs. The rest of my family likes it - so I end up watching it more than I would like.

 

I am with you!! I don't think its funny at all.

To enjoy Scrubs you have to have a certain sense-of-humor. You have to enjoy dry humor to get it

To enjoy Scrubs you have to have a certain sense-of-humor. You have to enjoy dry humor to get it
Scrubs seems closer to slap-stick than dry humor. Boston Legal is full of dry humor. There is nothing subtle about Scrubs' humor, IMO.

One of the most underrated shows on television, I haven't seen the new ones though.

  • Author

Who would you say is your favorite character?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.