Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott County @ Bryan Station (1/16)

Scott County vs Bryan Station 57 members have voted

  1. 1. Scott County vs Bryan Station

    • Scott County
      54%
      31
    • Bryan Station
      45%
      26

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Big game between two top 5 teams. I'll take Station at home, with another big game from Charles Ashford.

Should be a great game if SC can handle the BS guards.???? Is Montell healthy?

Scott County by 7

IMO SC is the better team, so I'll take them by 9 or 10

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Scott County better play better than they did vs. Mason or they will get blown out. I think they will step up and win by 5. Should be a great game.

Scott Co. 73-70.

Scott Co. by 5. Will be a good game that could go either way.

I'm gonna take Station by 2.

Anyone know where I can listen on the radio?

SC has a habit of playing just as good as they need to play for any given opponent. This is a problem against good teams. If they played four quarters the way they typically play their third quarter, (after they've allowed a weaker team to hang in with them for the first half and they need to come out and put them away) there aren't many teams in the state that would truly compete with them.

 

If Coach Hicks can get his guys to this level of four quarter team play, I really like SC Saturday night in Rupp. If not, there's a lot of teams with less individual talent that will give the Cards fits.

 

SC could win this game by 20, but are more likely to squeak out an ugly 10.

I agree with you 007. Scott County should win the 11th and the state with all the talent that has transfered in the last two years. It is and should be a realistic expectation.

BS should win easy :fight: BS by 10+

I'll take Scott County in a close one. Jackson will presnt matchup problems with just about anyone.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.