Scott County @ Bryan Station (1/16)

Scott County vs Bryan Station  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Scott County vs Bryan Station

• Scott County
    • Bryan Station

Bryan Station has the size and athleticism to match up with SC. This will be a preview of the region championship IMO.

I think SC wins in a close one pulling away at the end with FT's but I'll be rooting for the Defenders to pull it out.

Bryan Station has the size and athleticism to match up with SC. This will be a preview of the region championship IMO.

I think SC wins in a close one pulling away at the end with FT's but I'll be rooting for the Defenders to pull it out.

I beliee they are both in the same district as well with Henry Clay and Lafayette maybe?

This should be a close one but it seems like every time these two teams get together, one team wins by 15+ points. I can't figure out why other than both teams play styles that allow for large spurts and can become reliant on 3's at times when trying to catch up.

I want to take Scott County by ten but it just depends on whether or not they're prepared to play. This is turning into a great rivalry game, the energy level will be high tomorrow night.