Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott County @ Bryan Station (1/16)

Scott County vs Bryan Station 57 members have voted

  1. 1. Scott County vs Bryan Station

    • Scott County
      54%
      31
    • Bryan Station
      45%
      26

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Bryan Station has the size and athleticism to match up with SC. This will be a preview of the region championship IMO.

 

I think SC wins in a close one pulling away at the end with FT's but I'll be rooting for the Defenders to pull it out.

Bryan Station has the size and athleticism to match up with SC. This will be a preview of the region championship IMO.

 

I think SC wins in a close one pulling away at the end with FT's but I'll be rooting for the Defenders to pull it out.

 

I beliee they are both in the same district as well with Henry Clay and Lafayette maybe?

I beliee they are both in the same district as well with Henry Clay and Lafayette maybe?

 

It is Henry Clay and Sayre!:ylsuper:

I'm gonna take Station by 2.

Anyone know where I can listen on the radio?

 

Internet radio is scottcountystats.com click on live radio link!:laugh:

I like Station at home by 5.

I'll take Bryan Station if Morones is playing. If not, Scott County by 5 points.

Saw Morones against Holmes a few weeks ago and the kid can score and shoot the trey ball. He played much better than Ashford, but that was just one night.

This should be a close one but it seems like every time these two teams get together, one team wins by 15+ points. I can't figure out why other than both teams play styles that allow for large spurts and can become reliant on 3's at times when trying to catch up.

 

I want to take Scott County by ten but it just depends on whether or not they're prepared to play. This is turning into a great rivalry game, the energy level will be high tomorrow night.

I'm gonna take Station by 2.

Anyone know where I can listen on the radio?

 

Georgetown network will have it as well.

  • Author

Will this game be played due to the school closings?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.