Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

American Idol: Season 8

Featured Replies

  • Author
Quick question.....Who was actually listening to her sing, or looking at her face? ;) I know I wasn't...

 

I didn't realize she even sang a song. Was it good?

  • Replies 82
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope she performs in the bikini next time AND with her back to the camera/audience so we can witness her best assets. Pardon the expression, but not really.

 

I have a feeling she's going to be making some good money regardless of whether she makes it very far in this. I've also got a hunch we may be seeing a lot more of her in the near future....

I didn't realize she even sang a song. Was it good?

 

Sorry, I was distracted by her cheeks....:D

  • Author
I have a feeling she's going to be making some good money regardless of whether she makes it very far in this. I've also got a hunch we may be seeing a lot more of her in the near future....

 

Got ya loud and clear on that one my friend.:thumb:

Quick question.....Who was actually listening to her sing, or looking at her face? ;) I know I wasn't...

 

Different strokes, right?

 

Too skinny. Looked like she needed a training bra.

Different strokes, right?

 

Too skinny. Looked like she needed a training bra.

 

lol you know, I actually agree with you. And to boot she didn't have a great voice. It was sort of painful especially for someone who has been trained in singing. I mean, I LOVED the bikini though.

The guy with the super deep voice; well I just felt bad for him. He seemed like such a nice genuine type of person and Simon was mean :(

 

And I'm so happy for the blind guy, Scott I think it was. Amazing story, and he had a beautiful voice.

 

I like the new judge, she is hott AND has an attitude.

  • Author
Sorry, I was distracted by her cheeks....:D

 

After Idol and the UK game, I guess you could say it was the night of cheeks and Meeks.

After Idol and the UK game, I guess you could say it was the night of cheeks and Meeks.

 

:lol: You are funny foreal.

I have a feeling she's going to be making some good money regardless of whether she makes it very far in this. I've also got a hunch we may be seeing a lot more of her in the near future....
Literally. :rolleyes:

And I'm so happy for the blind guy, Scott I think it was. Amazing story, and he had a beautiful voice.

It was so funny after he sang, when Ryan tried to "hi-five" him. :lol: Obviously, he wasn't thinking.
It was so funny after he sang, when Ryan tried to "hi-five" him. :lol: Obviously, he wasn't thinking.

 

hahaha I said that too! And then he tried to play it off and like go for his hand and raise it up, so he knew to high five. I was like WOWWW Ryan.

When can I start voting for Katrina? That's all I need to know.

It comes on, here in Afghanistan, on WED & THU nights.....may have to watch this one.

 

Later.

The first few shows of the new season are always my favorite. The very first guy that auditioned, the one with the huge afro, is a perfect example of why they are my favorite. I mean the guy was actually shocked the judges didn't like him. It always amazes me how far out of touch with reality that some of these people are. Are these people surrounded by liars in their life. I mean who would actually tell him he was a good singer?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.