Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

American Idol: Season 8

Featured Replies

The new judge is a total babe. That's all I've got at this point.

  • Replies 82
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The new judge is a total babe. That's all I've got at this point.

 

:flame::D

Yes she is.

And I am now terrified of the guy with the extremely deep voice.

Uh oh.... and now there's a contestant in a bikini..... I may actually try and watch this season!:D

The whole "bikini girl" sequence was funny. :lol: Simon's eyes were definitely more involved than his ears.

 

I really liked oil rig guy.

  • Author
Uh oh.... and now there's a contestant in a bikini..... I may actually try and watch this season!:D

 

She definitely gets a :thumb: from me.

  • Author

Scott, the blind singer, had an incredible voice.

Scott, the blind singer, had an incredible voice.

 

Yes he did. I was definitely glad for him.

not a big fan of having 4 judges but I guess they had to do something since some seem tired of the same ole three.

not a big fan of having 4 judges but I guess they had to do something since some seem tired of the same ole three.

 

I am not either, but she is hot, so I'll deal with it.

The new judge is really good looking, other than that, I don't really care about the show. :lol:

The bikini girl will not last. She was OK at best (singing and her looks).

The bikini girl will not last. She was OK at best (singing and her looks).

 

Quick question.....Who was actually listening to her sing, or looking at her face? ;) I know I wasn't...

  • Author
The bikini girl will not last. She was OK at best (singing and her looks).

 

I hope she performs in the bikini next time AND with her back to the camera/audience so we can witness her best assets. Pardon the expression, but not really.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.