Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

American Idol: Season 8

Featured Replies

  • Replies 82
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Scott, the blind singer, had an incredible voice.

 

Loved him, he had me in tears lol. Loved his story and his voice.

The first few shows of the new season are always my favorite. The very first guy that auditioned, the one with the huge afro, is a perfect example of why they are my favorite. I mean the guy was actually shocked the judges didn't like him. It always amazes me how far out of touch with reality that some of these people are. Are these people surrounded by liars in their life. I mean who would actually tell him he was a good singer?

 

 

I'm the opposite. I could do without all of the bad auditions. As far as I'm concerned, FOX could skip all that, and head straight to the people with talent. I usually don't even watch the first few weeks because I get so annoyed.

Loved him, he had me in tears lol. Loved his story and his voice.

 

How much will his story weigh into voting?

How much will his story weigh into voting?

 

I missed the premiere. What song did this guy sing?

Have to say I only really enjoy the first half of the season. Something about people humiliating themselves. Like a carwreck you can't not look!

Ok so I just watched the second episode I had DVR'd, and I REALLY like the guy whose wife just passed away. He had a beautiful voice. I kinda like Jason Castro's brother too.

I wonder how the KY auditions went? Wouldn't they already know since it is pre-recorded?

So far I like the girl that lives in L.A. but is from KY, she has a thick accent and a nice twangy voice. I also like the girl that was tatted up who sang "Barricuda". And finally the Roughneck.

This week is the Ky show. My daughter tried out for the show there. She also tried out in Phillie the year before. We always have fun people watching.

 

You can tell when the producers are burned out. They don't listen and just push people through. Could you imagine sitting and listening to that many people? Man oh Man. I enjoy watching the expressions when they get turned away.

 

I liked the guy that was on the second night... the one whose wife had passed. He and his friend were both good. LOVED the blind guy. Jason Castros brother was ok.

 

Oh and the bikini girl... Yeah that was interesting. Sorry guys she couldn't sing.

 

The guy with the deep voice.. he needs to be in movies.. I am standing outside your window....

Why did they push that guy through that sang "Somewhere over the Rainbow"? Anyone remember that guy? He yelled the entire song...I thought it was horrible, but somehow he got a yes out of all four judges. :idunno:

Why did they push that guy through that sang "Somewhere over the Rainbow"? Anyone remember that guy? He yelled the entire song...I thought it was horrible, but somehow he got a yes out of all four judges. :idunno:

 

 

I don't know, I was saying the same thing. He would have been fine, except for the shouting.='

  • Author
This week is the Ky show. My daughter tried out for the show there. She also tried out in Phillie the year before. We always have fun people watching.

 

Very cool.:thumb:

This season is making me want to try out.

 

So the first girl they sent through tonight is crazy. She may have had a decent voice, but what a total nut job.

 

And I like Jesus, so far. His kids are adorable.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.