American Idol: Season 8

titletownclown

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first few shows of the new season are always my favorite. The very first guy that auditioned, the one with the huge afro, is a perfect example of why they are my favorite. I mean the guy was actually shocked the judges didn't like him. It always amazes me how far out of touch with reality that some of these people are. Are these people surrounded by liars in their life. I mean who would actually tell him he was a good singer?

I'm the opposite. I could do without all of the bad auditions. As far as I'm concerned, FOX could skip all that, and head straight to the people with talent. I usually don't even watch the first few weeks because I get so annoyed.

This week is the Ky show. My daughter tried out for the show there. She also tried out in Phillie the year before. We always have fun people watching.

You can tell when the producers are burned out. They don't listen and just push people through. Could you imagine sitting and listening to that many people? Man oh Man. I enjoy watching the expressions when they get turned away.

I liked the guy that was on the second night... the one whose wife had passed. He and his friend were both good. LOVED the blind guy. Jason Castros brother was ok.

Oh and the bikini girl... Yeah that was interesting. Sorry guys she couldn't sing.

The guy with the deep voice.. he needs to be in movies.. I am standing outside your window....

Why did they push that guy through that sang "Somewhere over the Rainbow"? Anyone remember that guy? He yelled the entire song...I thought it was horrible, but somehow he got a yes out of all four judges. :idunno:

I don't know, I was saying the same thing. He would have been fine, except for the shouting.='