Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

American Idol: Season 8

Featured Replies

I also like the girl that was tatted up who sang "Barricuda". .

 

I think she wins it. She's the lead singer of a pretty successful LA band.

  • Replies 82
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And I like Jesus, so far. His kids are adorable.

 

He probably doesn't get through without his props.

I think she wins it. She's the lead singer of a pretty successful LA band.
What's her name?
I think she wins it. She's the lead singer of a pretty successful LA band.

 

Nasty looking girl.

rocker2.jpg

I'm watching the San Francisco audition right now. The first girl from Puerto Rico, Tatiana I believe is her name. She is SUPER annoying.

Nasty looking girl.
Idol hopeful Emily Wynne-Hughes has to wear alcohol monitoring bracelet.

 

In the picture from MTV, if you can get past the tats and piercings; she actually has a very pretty face.

I agree, Jesus probably won't be getting too far without the kiddies, but they were still cute.

 

The Puerto Rican girl was SO FLIPPING ANNOYING.

I agree, Jesus probably won't be getting too far without the kiddies, but they were still cute.

 

The Puerto Rican girl was SO FLIPPING ANNOYING.

I hope she goes without us ever having to see her again.

Did anyone see the lady sing and say "That came out of the wrong rectum" I just about died lauging?

Did anyone see the lady sing and say "That came out of the wrong rectum" I just about died lauging?

 

 

OMG lol. I was crying I laughed so hard.

He probably doesn't get through without his props.
Not a chance and I seriously doubt he makes it through Hollywood week.
I agree, Jesus probably won't be getting too far without the kiddies, but they were still cute.
I thought he had one of the better voices of the bunch.
The first few shows of the new season are always my favorite. The very first guy that auditioned, the one with the huge afro, is a perfect example of why they are my favorite. I mean the guy was actually shocked the judges didn't like him. It always amazes me how far out of touch with reality that some of these people are. Are these people surrounded by liars in their life. I mean who would actually tell him he was a good singer?

 

After auditions are over, I don't watch it anymore... :lol:

I wasn't too impressed with any of them in San Francisco. I hope Louisville is better.

I hope Louisville is better.

 

I already have the DVR set to record, just in case I see somebody I know. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.