Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wake Forest 92 North Carolina 89

Featured Replies

Teague with 34.

I told you all a few weeks ago to take notice of Teague. I had spoken with an NBA scout who thinks Teague is as good right now as Chris Paul was by the time he left Wake.

Wake is a FF contender...still have a lot of youth. Not too long ago, Dino Gaudio was patrolling the sidelines for Army.

As mentioned earlier, it is a shame that Prosser didnt get a chance to coach these kids.

Great game to watch and the two best teams, I've seen so far.

North Carolina is 0-2 in the ACC. Sure, that won't last, but it's weird to see.

Awesome game to watch. With how young Wake is, I almost think they may have more talent than the Tar Heels. UNC has the advantage with their experience IMO.

Great game. Jeff Teague was awesome and WF is very good and athletic. They're also very young so it will be interesting to see where they go from here.

 

Carolina impressive in the loss in the sense that they shot 36% from the field and still scored 89 points and had a shot at the end.

Great game. Jeff Teague was awesome and WF is very good and athletic. They're also very young so it will be interesting to see where they go from here.

 

Carolina impressive in the loss in the sense that they shot 36% from the field and still scored 89 points and had a shot at the end.

Teague matched Lawson, in the quickness area. The only fault I saw with Teague, he liked to force some entry passes.

 

Both are Final Four teams, without injuries.

UNC is finding conference play to be a little tough.

Teague matched Lawson, in the quickness area. The only fault I saw with Teague, he liked to force some entry passes.

 

Both are Final Four teams, without injuries.

 

Teague is extremely quick. NC couldn't keep him from getting to the basket. Agree with the potential of FF for both.

I've been right there with you on Teague labs. He's going to make this team very dangerous down the road...

I thought Wake Forest was a little overrated until tonight, they are for real.

North Carolina is 0-2 in the ACC. Sure, that won't last, but it's weird to see.

 

Very weird. :dancingpa

I am very surprised to see UNC start out 0-2 in conference play, but I have a feeling they will get it turned around.

UNC will not stay down long or have that bad of a conference record. Their too good of a team not to turn this thing around and be dominant again.

OP -

 

I have nothing against the late Skip Prosser, but he did less with more plenty of times. His teams didn't perform well at Wake.

 

Gaudio has this team playing well.

Good win for the Deamon Deacons.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.