Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wake Forest 92 North Carolina 89

Featured Replies

North Carolina is 0-2 in the ACC. Sure, that won't last, but it's weird to see.

 

And to think, I heard a couple of announcers talk about them running the table this season...:lol:

I am always glad to see UNC lose so that they don't get a game closer in the total career wins to UK...

 

With that beings said, about the game. It was really fun to watch Teague play. It was a great game.

And to think, I heard a couple of announcers talk about them running the table this season...:lol:

 

a couple? It was pretty much all of them. Half of them seemed to think it was a foregone conclusion.

Wake is very good. It was nice to see them against another team as good as them last night. Their guards can get to the lane at will. They are going to be a very tough out.

I honestly thought UNC may have the type of talent to go undefeated this season. I will happily say I am wrong (just don't let my wife know, I don't like saying it too much !). Scary to think how good the ACC may be this season. Wake is the real deal.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.