Louisville 61 Villanova 60

bigblueinsanity

:lol:

T-Will completely falls asleep on the inbounds and then can't come down with the rebound after two missed free throws by 'Nova. Nova then missed a few point blank shots on the final play and the Cards escape. Luck? Nah. I would say fortunate. Wins, especially in conference, don't need to be pretty. Solid win to start off conference.

The beginning of your post reaffirms mine... It was lack of execution by Villanova. Next...

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The beginning of your post reaffirms mine... It was lack of execution by Villanova. Next...

"Next..."? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It looked like T-Will tried to give away the game with those two plays... that is lack of execution by 'Nova? It is obviously both. The Cards were FORTUNATE to escape with a win.

"Next..."? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It looked like T-Will tried to give away the game with those two plays... that is lack of execution by 'Nova? It is obviously both. The Cards were FORTUNATE to escape with a win.

Villanova missed a ton of free throws down the stretch and failed to get a stop on the defensive end when they were up one. AGAIN, it was lack of execution by Villanova...

Villanova missed a ton of free throws down the stretch and failed to get a stop on the defensive end when they were up one. AGAIN, it was lack of execution by Villanova...

All I know is that it was a big win on the road (as and underdog). UofL shot VERY poorly and won the game. UofL led the whole game except for about 20 seconds, who cares what people want to call it. Just call a W.:ylsuper:

To bad he takes to many BAD shots.

I can live with bad shots, when a small forward is grabbing 15 boards. They gave a stat during the game, saying Williams was the only player in the country averaging over 10pts, 8boards and 4 assists per game. He is also second in the BEAST in steals.

UL gets lucky...

Luck is when preparation meets opportunity.....

Not when your defense wins you games on the road in a nasty, nasty conference....

Phenominal win today....enjoy the plane ride home...get to work tomorrow...LUKE will be here Monday, followed by Pitt on Saturday.

They gave a stat during the game, saying Williams was the only player in the country averaging over 10pts, 8boards and 4 assists per game.

I will get laughed at, but I think it will be funny....you guys remember "The Legend"...yeah Josh McRoberts...the guy I said would become legendary if he were still there this year:

Here's his stats from his SOPHOMORE year:

13.0 ppg, 7.9 rpg, 3.5 apg....

eerily similar huh?

I will get laughed at, but I think it will be funny....you guys remember "The Legend"...yeah Josh McRoberts...the guy I said would become legendary if he were still there this year:

eerily similar huh?

Hopefully his pro career goes a little better. :D

:lol:

T-Will completely falls asleep on the inbounds and then can't come down with the rebound after two missed free throws by 'Nova. Nova then missed a few point blank shots on the final play and the Cards escape. Luck? Nah. I would say fortunate. Wins, especially in conference, don't need to be pretty. Solid win to start off conference.

Earl Clark was actually the one that didn't come down with the rebound after the free throws, not T-Will....

A win is a win, especially in a packed Big East...

I didn't get to watch the game, but did Villanova just hand the game to UofL. From your post, it seems that way.

I didn't watch it either, but from the highlights, Nova missed their last 6 free throws and missed 2 or 3 layups as time was expiring.

eerily similar huh?

Here are his stats from his last game:

DNP - COACH'S DECISION

:idunno: