Louisville 61 Villanova 60

bigblueinsanity

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2-0 on the road to start Big East play, I'll take it. UofL couldn't throw it in the ocean today, and still got W. Defense!

Great game for T-Will: 12pts, 15 boards and 6 assist. He is a great all-around player. Samuels also had a nice game: 15pts

Getting two early wins on the road in conference play is huge. Lucky or not, the fact that a Pitino team could shoot so poorly from beyond the arc and still win is an encouraging sign. If we can weather a poor shooting storm and still come away with victory, the Cards might just win a few games in this conference.

2-0 on the road to start Big East play, I'll take it. UofL couldn't throw it in the ocean today, and still got W. Defense!

Great game for T-Will: 12pts, 15 boards and 6 assist. He is a great all-around player. Samuels also had a nice game: 15pts

To bad he takes to many BAD shots.

Was it luck, or lack of execution by Villanova? Take off the blue shades, stop being a hater, and give credit where it's due. Louisville got it done, ON THE ROAD, in the Big East...

:lol:

T-Will completely falls asleep on the inbounds and then can't come down with the rebound after two missed free throws by 'Nova. Nova then missed a few point blank shots on the final play and the Cards escape. Luck? Nah. I would say fortunate. Wins, especially in conference, don't need to be pretty. Solid win to start off conference.

:lol:

T-Will completely falls asleep on the inbounds and then can't come down with the rebound after two missed free throws by 'Nova. Nova then missed a few point blank shots on the final play and the Cards escape. Luck? Nah. I would say fortunate. Wins, especially in conference, don't need to be pretty. Solid win to start off conference.

T-Will was a savior compared to Clark. He knows how to choke MUCH better than he knows how to be consistent.