Chipotle

CCH24

There's a restaurant in Maysville; don't need to advertise the name but many folks around here will know it. For about a dollar less than the Chipotle burrito, I get "Lunch Special #1" - chili relleno, a taco, beans and rice. For about 75 cents more than Chipotles, I can get a huge steaming plate of fajitas (the price is higher after lunch). All the chips and salsa I can eat an no extra charge.

Again, I like the food at Chipotles, but I won't go out of my way to eat there. Many, many other options.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I first started going to chipotle I used to get a little of the mild salsa on my burrito. Had to quit tho cuz it would burn my mouth up and then really burn coming out the other end as well.:walk::flame:

:lol:Indeed it does, try the hot! You'll be hating life!:sssh:

When I first started going to chipotle I used to get a little of the mild salsa on my burrito. Had to quit tho cuz it would burn my mouth up and then really burn coming out the other end as well.:walk::flame:

Ew please save me the imagery.:fight:

I really liked it when we used to get it at Champion Window Field before the games. We would get either steak or chicken burritos or the ones without the tortilla in a platter.

It was really good especially the shell-less ones since I could add their corn salsa and other fix-ins to it as my taste buds wanted.

My ONLY drawback to Chipotle is the rice itself. I think it is too bland and has almost no taste at all. I prefer Moe's and Habanero's more over Chipotle for this reason alone.

I like both Chipotle and Qdoba but I prefer Baja Fresh. Everything there is made to order. Instead of marinating their meats and serving it up cafeteria-style, you take a number while they grill your meat and assemble your meal. The mahi-mahi tacos are my favorite meal there.