Holmes v Holy Cross Predictions (1/9)

Who wins?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

I'm not saying they have no chance. There is always a chance. By 30, no way.

I never said they would win by 30, I never said they would win. It just seems like people think there is no chance for HC and I just think it is far-fetched to say they don't even have a chance.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw Holmes play a team who try to slow down the game, I thought Holmes played very good defense. Against a slow down game by 4th Qtr that team was too tired and try to play catch up at the end.

Holmes win by 15

You may be right, but I think the style will affect this group without the leadership of Henderson. They have already been T'd up a few times. Last year that wouldn't have happened. They will also get lazy on D.

How many times have you seen Holmes this year? I'm going to assume zero if you really think they'll get lazy on defense. If you take away the Bryan Station game, they are averaging giving up just 43 ppg and held Ballard and Tates Creek to 42 and 45 points.

We will see tomorrow at 6. It will be an interesting game. HC has a chance to pull off the biggest upset since 1996.

Doubtful. Holmes height and athleticism will be way too much for HC to overcome. Every smaller team that Holmes has played has gotten dominated on the boards and had to score from outside. HC doesn't shoot well enough from outside to beat a team like Holmes.

Holy Cross by 30

:lol:

If St. Henry and Conner can stick with Holmes then HC can as well, things just have to work in their favor. To say they have no chance whatsoever is kind of a witless statement IMO.

Didn't St Henry lose by 19? :confused: I wouldn't exactly call that sticking with them.

Conner kept it close with Holmes because Pittman sat out the WHOLE FIRST HALF. That's a big detail that you failed to mention.

How many times have you seen Holmes this year? I'm going to assume zero if you really think they'll get lazy on defense. If you take away the Bryan Station game, they are averaging giving up just 43 ppg and held Ballard and Tates Creek to 42 and 45 points.

Doubtful. Holmes height and athleticism will be way too much for HC to overcome. Every smaller team that Holmes has played has gotten dominated on the boards and had to score from outside. HC doesn't shoot well enough from outside to beat a team like Holmes.

:lol:

Didn't St Henry lose by 19? :confused: I wouldn't exactly call that sticking with them.

Conner kept it close with Holmes because Pittman sat out the WHOLE FIRST HALF. That's a big detail that you failed to mention.

Down boy!