Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AFC Divisional: San Diego @ Pittsburgh

Who wins? 35 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I know that San Diego is playing well now,won their last 6 or 7 games, something like that,but I think with the Pittsburgh D and playing at home I'm going with Pittsburgh in a low scoring game, won't be another 11-10 game but close to it 17-9 or in that range.

  • Replies 50
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Stan Humphries isn't walking through that door, so I'll go with the Steelers ...

 

Actually, it was Dennis Gibson who tore up your Super Bowl ticket in 1995. Stan the Man was a cool dude, though. That was a great day for me.;)

Go with my gut, which is sick over the pick, Pitt in a slim margin.

Supposed to be snow. That may make things even more interesting. Snow in the worst field in the country.

I hope the Bolts strike lightning and win by 3 TD's.

I hope the Bolts strike lightning and win by 3 TD's.

 

Win...maybe. By 3 TD's? No chance against that defense, especially in the snow.

Win...maybe. By 3 TD's? No chance against that defense, especially in the snow.

 

I was really hoping they'd lose by 5 TD's but I was trying to be more realistic.

I was really hoping they'd lose by 5 TD's but I was trying to be more realistic.

 

Haha...I am thinking a FG lol.

  • Author

LT pretty much out. Gates sore and not practicing. Kaeding has pulled groin. Now, Vincent Jackson gets rrested Tuesday for DUI. Playing one of the best defenses of all-time. What more do the Bolts have to overcome? (No jokes about their own head coach)

LT pretty much out. Gates sore and not practicing. Kaeding has pulled groin. Now, Vincent Jackson gets rrested Tuesday for DUI. Playing one of the best defenses of all-time. What more do the Bolts have to overcome? (No jokes about their own head coach)

 

Well, it's not all bad for the Chargers. Roethlisberger's starting and appears to be 100 percent healthy, so there's that wild card in there.

All you doubters....You would've thought you guys would learn....

I hope the Bolts strike lightning and win by 3 TD's.

 

The San Diego SuperChargers!!!!!!!!! :lol:

 

Seriously, I think Philip puts the rest of the team on his shoulders and leads them to the promise land this year.....

The San Diego SuperChargers!!!!!!!!! :lol:

 

Seriously, I think Philip puts the rest of the team on his shoulders and leads them to the promise land this year.....

 

I hope Harrison puts Rivers on his should and plants him in the promise land... :D

I really think with LT out the Steelers roll. I love Sproles but on that nasty field the finess run game will not fly IMO. I look for Pitt too win easier than people think.

I hope Harrison puts Rivers on his should and plants him in the promise land... :D

 

He may, and Rivers will get up and take care of business. The dude played last year's playoffs with a torn ACL, I don't think he's too scared of the Steelers....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.