Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AFC Divisional: San Diego @ Pittsburgh

Who wins? 35 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I love the way this is shaping up: LT probably out, Big Ben probably in, #1 QB versus #1 "D," D. Sproles and M. Moore carrying the load, weatherman calling for 20 degrees and snow flurries at Heinz Field. San Diego is 0-13 all time at Pittsburgh during regular season, but 2-0 against them there in playoffs. Go figure. Lets hear everyone's thoughts on this one.

  • Replies 50
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Steelers are healthy. Last time, even though the score was 11-10 with the Troy P. TD call back debacle at the end that bettors were miffed about, the Steelers outgained the Chargers 410 to 213 (net). Ben passed for 308, Willie ran for 115, Rivers was picked twice. The Steelers shot themselves in the foot with 13 penalties. I suspect the yardage totals will be lower for the Steelers and higher for the Chargers possibly, yet the Steelers will come out ahead on the scoreboard.

 

IMO, if the Chargers expect to win, they have to keep from turning it over. If they do, they have a very slim chance of winning. If the Steelers get out to a 14pt lead early, I don't think that the D will allow the Chargers to be able to come back. I have been impressed with SD's defense of late however, and the fact that P'burgh doesn't have an offensive juggernaut bodes well for the Chargers, but again, if they let the score get to 2 TD's,,,,,cue Dandy Don Meredith!

Love the quote I heard yestersay. Someone asked a Steeler about the problems that Sproles presented because of his small size.

 

The Steeler (I don't know who it was) basically said that Sproles wasn't going to grow any more before game time, so they had better figure something out.

Pittsburgh 24-17.

I'll take the Steelers. But, it wouldn't surprise me if the Chargers win.

Love the quote I heard yestersay. Someone asked a Steeler about the problems that Sproles presented because of his small size.

 

The Steeler (I don't know who it was) basically said that Sproles wasn't going to grow any more before game time, so they had better figure something out.

 

I think Tomlin may have actually said that.

Stan Humphries isn't walking through that door, so I'll go with the Steelers ...

I am so stoked for this game!!!

 

The key to the game is how well Ben plays. I am hoping Pitt can run the ball to take the pressure off him. I think the defense will be fine if San Diego is forced into long drives.

 

 

 

 

 

It's not just football, it's STEELER FOOTBALL!:ylsuper:

Stan Humphries isn't walking through that door, so I'll go with the Steelers ...

 

That was one wasted game. That goal line stand right before half where the Steelers stopped Natrone(sp?) Means was awesome.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.