Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corbin @ Bell County (01/06)

Who wins, .. Corbin or Bell County 27 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins, .. Corbin or Bell County

    • Corbin
      85%
      23
    • Bell County
      14%
      4

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Corbin won big a few weeks ago, but Bell was just finishing up a state football championship. Who wins the rematch?

Will be better than the 1st game but Corbin is the class of the 13th. Bell proved it could hang with anybody when they took KC to the wire. Should be a fun game to watch.

It should be much closer than the 1st game. Bell has a lot of room for improvement still yet with the football boys only being out about 3 weeks or so now. Corbin does have a very good team though.

I look for the Hounds to win, but it will be a big test playing on Log Mountain. Also, I think these are the types of games that say a lot about the focus of a team. Corbin just came off of a big win vs Lex. Cath. so....How will they respond? We'll find out tomorrow.

  • Author

I will be on Log Mountain tuesday night for this game. Something tells me it will be MUCH closer than last time.

I will be on Log Mountain tuesday night for this game. Something tells me it will be MUCH closer than last time.

 

The only way this one is close is if the Redhounds overlook the Bobcats after a big win over Lexington Catholic. However, I can definitely see that happening.

The only way this one is close is if the Redhounds overlook the Bobcats after a big win over Lexington Catholic. However, I can definitely see that happening.

 

I agree and with that being said, Corbin by 20.

The only way this one is close is if the Redhounds overlook the Bobcats after a big win over Lexington Catholic. However, I can definitely see that happening.

 

Bell has a good team that is well coached and they are playing at home against a rival that kind of embarrased them a couple of weeks ago, so I don't see an easy win for the Hounds. Corbin 63 Bell Co.57

Corbin 75-62.

I went with Corbin, but does Bell have any football players coming out to play. Can't hurt to have some state champions on your team right?

  • Author
I went with Corbin, but does Bell have any football players coming out to play. Can't hurt to have some state champions on your team right?

 

I know that Zachary and Hilton are on the basketball roster. Not sure who else. Those kids are both winners and some have Zachary listed as one of the top 10 basketball players in the 13th this year. I still think Corbin wins, but much closer than last time. Since I am making the trip to Log Mountain, I hope for a good tight game. :thumb:

I'll stick with Corbin but Bell will keep getting better and better when the football players are starting to get back in basketball form.

Corbin is hot right now. I think that the game will be closer than last time but Corbin will still come out on top. Pietrowski knows how to coach under pressure.

I took Bell b/c no one else did.

That a way to be. Prove us wrong LOL.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.