National Championship: Oklahoma vs. Florida Predictions

MJAlltheWay24

Who wins the National Title Game?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the National Title Game?

• Oklahoma Sooners
    • Florida Gators

My gut says that there are way too many people on the Fla waggon. That scares me a little. I listened to Mad Dog today and he said the only two college football teams he had every interviewed that had an offense more excited going into a game was Tommy Fraziers Neb team and I forgot the other because I was stunned when he said it. They did score 60 in 4 straight games.

The story I find interesting that I haven't heard any is that Bob Stoops without a lot of pub was a big reason Fla is what it became with Spurrier. I like Myer in the big game. I like Tebow in the big game. I've always liked Stoops and Bradford + the no huddle are scary. The Percy Harvin injury really worries me. He says almost 90% which is about 75%! That is huge IMO. It comes down to turnover + special teams which is Myers specialty so I'll go with the Gators grinding it out. I wouldn't be shocked if Okl won though. Should be a great one!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gators by 10 or more. Big 12 defense is not that great. OLE MISS and OREGON prove that point. Go Gators.

Ole Miss and Oregon were not playing Oklahoma. :D A Florida win certainly would not suprise me at all, this should be a very good game. I think that the O.U. defense will stop the U.F. offense one more time than the U.F. "D" will stop O.U..

Oklahoma 34

Florida 31

This game is pointless. Utah should be the national champions.

Utah by 14. Oh! they are already undefeated and have been crowned National Champions. The BCS, what a farce!!!

People may not like it but this one is the National Championship game and the winner will be recognized as the National Champion. There is a "plus one" thread up right now, imo that is the only other possibility that I think may happen but for now either Oklahoma or Florida will be the National Champion.

Ole Miss and Oregon were not playing Oklahoma. :D A Florida win certainly would not suprise me at all, this should be a very good game. I think that the O.U. defense will stop the U.F. offense one more time than the U.F. "D" will stop O.U..

Oklahoma 34

Florida 31

iIs true tha t they were not playing OU. BUT Texas did not look like a world beater against an average Ohio ST. team. Just think BIG 12 defenses are not all tha tough. Think Florida can slow Oklahoma down and think tha OU will not be able to stop Florida.