Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

West Carter 54 East Carter 50

Featured Replies

Congrats to the Comets, looked like East never could get rolling after jumping out 8-0, but I agree with you longball Jackson can't 0 pts and 0 rebounds for them to compete espically with Elliott. If they can't guard West guards they can't guard Elliott's.

West is hosting Elliott for their next game. Would a person be able to get in to that game or will it be standing room only.

West is hosting Elliott for their next game. Would a person be able to get in to that game or will it be standing room only.

 

Should be able to get a seat for that one. WC has had a better crowd lately, but there should be room. You may have to sit on the WC side, because Elliott does bring a good size crowd usually. ;)

 

Now parking on the other hand..............................

Congrats to the Comets, looked like East never could get rolling after jumping out 8-0, but I agree with you longball Jackson can't 0 pts and 0 rebounds for them to compete espically with Elliott. If they can't guard West guards they can't guard Elliott's.

 

Agreed, nothing against WC or EC, but Elliott is just on a different level. East (and West) will have to handle the ball better against Elliott or they won't cross half court most of the night.

West Carter is very impressive just based on their effort. Coach Webb and staff are getting every ounce out of the talent they have. That must be very satisfying to them as coaches! I don't really know how they could improve. It seems like everyone of their guys are playing full tilt. They are certainly an example of how hard work pays off because just from the looks of the teams one would expect East Carter to have won. East has plenty of room to improve. It will be interesting to see how future matchups between the Carter County schools play out.

I think East might be the 5th best team in the region at this point. I would put West, Ashland, and Fairview in front of them.

 

So who is the other team? By my count, only three teams are in front of East. lol-022.gif

 

 

 

J/K - I think I have an idea.:thumb:

Congrats West . . . we'll see ya on Tuesday!

So who is the other team? By my count, only three teams are in front of East. lol-022.gif

 

 

 

J/K - I think I have an idea.:thumb:

 

#1 Elliott County

#2,#3 and #4 Fairview, Ashland and West Carter (no certain order take your pick)

#5 East Carter,,,.

16 Boyd County

Congrats West . . . we'll see ya on Tuesday!

 

Yes, see them in Olive Hill on Tuesday. Hope they lose the mentality of turning it into a football game without pads or starting a WWE Wrestling match. We don't need to win a game at the expense of getting players hurt and out for the rest of the season.

Yes, see them in Olive Hill on Tuesday. Hope they lose the mentality of turning it into a football game without pads or starting a WWE Wrestling match. We don't need to win a game at the expense of getting players hurt and out for the rest of the season.

 

I certainly hope that both teams show the proper respect for each other and not allow that sort of game to happen. We certainly don't need any kids hurt. Good luck to both teams and hope that both teams are injury free.

The better "team" won last night.

Edited by Titleist1
Replied a day later.

I was surprised at the outcome of this one. I new West was good but I didnt think many in the 16th region, outside of Elliott would beat East. West has improved a lot as the season goes on. What is the deal with East? Are they not as good as they were ranked pre-season, or are they just going through a rough stretch right now. A 4-4 record is not what I expected out of them at this point of the year.

East needs to maybe SHOOT the ball and well here it is to much coaching let them freelance and run the floor play a little street ball a good dose of coach just letting them play not pass around the perimeter , same for years watch as the guard walks the ball down then to a wing and never an attempt at penetratition, Jackson needs to be turned loose.

They need the Mays approach

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.