Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

West Carter 54 East Carter 50

Featured Replies

West Carter wins a close game in which they never trailed in the 2nd half. Good win for the Comets who play Elliott at West Tuesday night.

Close game as usual. I really wasn't impressed with EC tonight, I think they have the capabilities to be the 2nd best team in the region, they just don't get the ball to Barnhill enough. West Carter played hard as usual, they can get in there and scrap with the best of them. I think both have alot of work to do before they could possibly hope to play with Elliott.

I think East might be the 5th best team in the region at this point. I would put West, Ashland, and Fairview in front of them.

Also don't forget about Bath Co.

 

They'll have to beat somebody first. I'll give Bath 6th right now...

  • Author
They'll have to beat somebody first. I'll give Bath 6th right now...

 

I agree with you Menifee Co. beat Bath 88-78 tonight.

I agree with you Menifee Co. beat Bath 88-78 tonight.

 

Actually, if that's the case, I would move Menifee up to 6th and drop Bath to 7th.

Great game for West! ! What has happened to East, weren't they suppose to be no 2?

As of right now itlooks like Fairview and Wesr are battling for #2, but I still think it will be East at the end of the season.

  • Author

East may get on track next week. Russell Tues. Make-up game with Greenup on Wed. and Boyd Co. Friday.

Congrats to Coach Webb and WC on a good win. I agree that Barnhill needs more touches on the block, seems they started out getting him the ball them quit also Jackson needs to get more involved on offense he is to good of a ballplayer to only get 2 shots. Nice game for West Carters Taylor Webb and Aaron Rayburn who East played good defense on all night

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.