Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands Baseball

Featured Replies

I saw the field yesterday...WOW...it's going to be great when completed. Kudos to all involved!

  • Replies 211
  • Views 25.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Really like that I'm hearing lots of buzz about the team. I'm definetly going to make it a point to take in more games this year. Go Birds!

I heard Watson, Dill, Crowley and Terry were all in the mix...

One of you guys want to take a camera with you the next time you stop by??

I heard Watson, Dill, Crowley and Terry were all in the mix...

 

Is Watson in the mix for sure?

Word is that Mr. Watson will hit the field next week. So far, Terry, Crowley & Dill are working out with the team.....don't expect any others. Crowley is an excellent pitcher/inf. and I believe Dill was the JV MVP last year after sitting out with injury the year prior. Expect him to see varsity action at P/C/INF...pretty versitile player.

Word is that Mr. Watson will hit the field next week. So far, Terry, Crowley & Dill are working out with the team.....don't expect any others. Crowley is an excellent pitcher/inf. and I believe Dill was the JV MVP last year after sitting out with injury the year prior. Expect him to see varsity action at P/C/INF...pretty versitile player.

 

Not sure if Crowley will see any varsity PT though.

Is Watson in the mix for sure?

 

I think Monday the team will find out.

If you havent been to Highland Park, you'll be shocked! BIG TIME! In two weeks its gone from one the worst fields in the region to a top notch facility!! Kudos to the coaches and the kids for their hard work!!

Was it really one of the worst fields in the region?

I wouldnt say it was the absolute worst but the hard work and dedication to making the proper field improvements was never a priority like it is now. It could easily be a top 3 field in the area now!

...the hard work and dedication to making the proper field improvements was never a priority like it is now.
I can promise you it was in the early days of the field, but resources were very limited.

I'll have to swing by and check it out tomorrow.

I can promise you it was in the early days of the field, but resources were very limited.

 

I'll agree with that.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.