Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands Baseball

Featured Replies

Website currently shows 12 varsity players, 10 srs, 2 jrs.:idunno:

 

I haven't seen it, but it might not have the 4 or 5 basketball players on it yet. Just my guess!

  • Replies 211
  • Views 25.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whats the link?

How solid is the roster? By that I mean, does the varsity move players up and down to the JV roster to ensure PT? Or is it 'locked" once it is set? If someone is 'mashing it' in JV can they earn a promotion? Just wondering.

The roster will have about 17 players if I remember correctly.

 

12 seniors

5 juniors

How solid is the roster? By that I mean, does the varsity move players up and down to the JV roster to ensure PT? Or is it 'locked" once it is set? If someone is 'mashing it' in JV can they earn a promotion? Just wondering.

 

I think Coach Baioni and crew will use the kids in the proper light at all times. If there are JV kids that are playing above the talent level of JV and there is a hole at the varsity level that needs to be filled, then I believe that it'll happen. But I dont think he'll move kids up and down for the simple fact they are producing. Also the website has not been updated in the roster section. The rosters were just finalized this weekend and changes on the site have not been updated.

I think Coach Baioni and crew will use the kids in the proper light at all times. If there are JV kids that are playing above the talent level of JV and there is a hole at the varsity level that needs to be filled, then I believe that it'll happen. But I dont think he'll move kids up and down for the simple fact they are producing. Also the website has not been updated in the roster section. The rosters were just finalized this weekend and changes on the site have not been updated.

 

Man, you know a lot!!!!!:D

It's good to know people...

Finally this day has come. Work started today on a new Sod infield at Highland Park. They are also re-working the dirt for drainage purposes. Motz, doing the work, said it will be ready for their first game against Holy Cross. Wow, season starts in 3 weeks.

Coach Baioni is on a mission!!

Finally this day has come. Work started today on a new Sod infield at Highland Park. They are also re-working the dirt for drainage purposes. Motz, doing the work, said it will be ready for their first game against Holy Cross. Wow, season starts in 3 weeks.

 

Great to hear, as this field really needed it. But with the season such a short ways off, I would think the infield will be extremely bumpy until the seams of the sod start to fill in and grow together. Shame they couldn't get it down in the Fall.

Finally this day has come. Work started today on a new Sod infield at Highland Park. They are also re-working the dirt for drainage purposes. Motz, doing the work, said it will be ready for their first game against Holy Cross. Wow, season starts in 3 weeks.

 

Awesome! That's great news. Can't wait for the season to start. Everything continues to look up for the HHS program!

I would love to volunteer some time getting things running!

I would love to volunteer some time getting things running!

 

I would leave the grass thing up to the experts. We saw what you did at Sweeperboy's house during Christmas. It's a good thing you have a 4x4 and know somebody in the tire business.:D Can you say Yardjob!!!!!!

I would leave the grass thing up to the experts. We saw what you did at Sweeperboy's house during Christmas. It's a good thing you have a 4x4 and know somebody in the tire business.:D Can you say Yardjob!!!!!!

 

:idunno::ohbrother::idunno::isurrender::deadhorse::idunno:

:idunno::ohbrother::idunno::isurrender::deadhorse::idunno:

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.