Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Redneck Playstation

Featured Replies

Just played it and my score was sucky - guess I'm not a very good redneck.

One of the best video games I"ve seen!!!!

Oh My....:lol:

I just got a "pretty good" score. 19 sec.

I would of liked to play more, but I had to git me another PBR and NASCAR was a cummin on. GIt R Done!

I was "pretty good".

I would of liked to play more, but I had to git me another PBR and NASCAR was a cummin on. GIt R Done!

 

 

 

lol-049.gif

Sorry to be a Debbie Downer but games like this don't amuse me at all.

Sorry to be a Debbie Downer but games like this don't amuse me at all.

 

Thanks, Debbie...! :D

Is there going to be a sequel involving a gravel road and 'possums?

Im bout to go in the kitchen and grab my fly swatter and play redneck wii.

Im bout to go in the kitchen and grab my fly swatter and play redneck wii.
:lol::lol::lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.