Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/FAU Updates

Featured Replies

Well, we're tied at 37 with FAU. Our starting lineup had been playing great with Galloway starting. What do we do? We bench him for the entire first half and then find ourselves in a battle with an inferior team. Poor effort BCG.

 

Yea that makes no since to me...Galloway gets a nice write up in yesterdays paper and today He doesn't get in in the first half...:confused:

  • Replies 111
  • Views 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fox South

Darn it.:irked: I get Fox Ohio. Can't pick it up.

Yea that makes no since to me...Galloway gets a nice write up in yesterdays paper and today He doesn't get in in the first half...:confused:

 

Macy suggested that he might not play at all. I know practicing hard is important, but give me a freakin break.

Darn it.:irked: I get Fox Ohio. Can't pick it up.

 

You can always use one of those fancy schmancy things with the dial and the speaker. :p

 

 

:lol:

Darn it.:irked: I get Fox Ohio. Can't pick it up.

 

Try channel 73.

We need Meeks to heat up a little and we need BCG to take a chill pill at halftime.

Macy suggested that he might not play at all. I know practicing hard is important, but give me a freakin break.

 

Did mace say why?I turned the radio on to see if I could find out anything and I believe thats when Macy said that...

Last Night Florida Atlantic played Central Mich In Football...

Today UK Plays FAU in Basketball and Next Central Mich...:thumb:

Last Night Florida Atlantic played Central Mich In Football...

Today UK Plays FAU in Basketball and Next Central Mich...:thumb:

 

Funny.. I thought the same thing watchin the football game last night.

Billy G...Had a light bulb come on...

 

Galloway starts the second half for Defense...

  • Author

Porter has to make that. He's got a broke J

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.