Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/FAU Updates

Featured Replies

Yeah I know that, but it's crazy. :thumb::lol:

 

Maybe crazy but that's as fair as it gets...

  • Replies 111
  • Views 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I don't like the way this game is going. It shouldn't even be close.

I like that Slone is rewarded for good practice play.

I don't care much for what BCG is doing here today.

A long way to go, but this isn't good. Cats need to go on a run before the half.

A long way to go, but this isn't good. Cats need to go on a run before the half.

 

Its not the team today - its the coach (and I'm a fan of BCG).

Is this game on TV? I can't find it anywhere.

16 lead changes and 6 ties

 

You would hope that Kentucky can come out in the 2nd half and put this team away early.

Well, we're tied at 37 with FAU. Our starting lineup had been playing great with Galloway starting. What do we do? We bench him for the entire first half and then find ourselves in a battle with an inferior team. Poor effort BCG.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.