Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/FAU Updates

Featured Replies

Haven't seen him do much of that. I did see him throw it straight to the other team on an entry pass earlier in the game.

 

Look at his stats this season. :thumb:

  • Replies 111
  • Views 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Porter is coming into the PG role well.

 

Though we have played like 5 cupcakes in a row.

 

Porter is a horrible PG.

Look at his stats this season. :thumb:

 

Ok...

Porter is a horrible PG.

 

He has been playing better, you have to give me that Wireman. :lol:

Nice pass by Porter.

 

That may be his first TO today...I don't know who he was passing that ball to...

He has been playing better, you have to give me that Wireman. :lol:

 

Porter is a 2G. Nothing more, nothing less.

Better make a 18-0 run here Wireman.

 

Why?

Porter is a 2G. Nothing more, nothing less.

 

BCG is going to stick with him as the PG it looks like.

  • Author
I love PP.

 

I hope he stays for 4 years.

 

I hope he atleast stays one more.

:jump:

 

Is the game over yet?

I love PP.

 

I hope he stays for 4 years.

 

Not going to happen...Maybe one more year...But I doubt it...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.