December 27, 200817 yr Is it just me or do other teams just come in a light it up from 3 land?:creepy:
December 27, 200817 yr Is it just me or do other teams just come in a light it up from 3 land?:creepy: That's because Rupp Arena is the worst basketball atmosphere in college basketball. They have a packed house today and they don't even make any noise. Its pathetic.
December 27, 200817 yr Now we are starting to see what happens when you let an inferior team hang around. Now they will start getting more calls, shots will continue to fall, this will be downright scary if the game is close at the 4 minute mark. This really is ridiculous. 49-46 FAU
December 27, 200817 yr I have a bad feeling about this. They'll turn it on and win the game, but this is a very bad showing. I'll take a win anytime I can get it, but BCG has made some idiotic decisions in this game.
December 27, 200817 yr Author As someone said earlier...Today is the day to find out how tough this team is...earlier this season, they lose this game....we'll see what happens today.
December 27, 200817 yr That's because Rupp Arena is the worst basketball atmosphere in college basketball. They have a packed house today and they don't even make any noise. Its pathetic. I would love for them to play a game at Memorial Coliseum...
December 27, 200817 yr I really don't understand why Slone is in the game. What has Slone done wrong? He is playing great.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.