Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/FAU Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 111
  • Views 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IMO, both Slone and Miller are going to be huge parts of Kentucky's success over the years. They are both 4 year guys and play the game the right way.

 

Agree.

 

Slone did make a nice jumper though.

 

He is a better shooter than Miller.

But I like Millers D and ability to create his own shot.

I just hope he can keep it up in the SEC and vs UL.

 

 

22-8 Run for the Cats.

They are finishing strong in "clutch" time, that's all you can ask for. It's how you respond to adversity, right? :lol:

They are finishing strong in "clutch" time, that's all you can ask for. It's how you respond to adversity, right? :lol:

 

I'm sorry. I guess I don't get the humor - why is that funny?

Porter has been playing very well the last 4 games.

 

I agree...He will be dangerous if could start knocking down some 3s...

I'm sorry. I guess I don't get the humor - why is that funny?

 

There shouldn't have been ANY adversity against this team, BUT they are playing well when it matters and they are going to win going away.

I really don't understand why Slone is in the game.

 

He is the only one on that team that knows how to throw a freaking entry pass.

He is the only one on that team that knows how to throw a freaking entry pass.

 

Miller is a very good passer when he gives the ball to the Post Players.

Nice pass by Porter.

Miller is a very good passer when he gives the ball to the Post Players.

 

Haven't seen him do much of that. I did see him throw it straight to the other team on an entry pass earlier in the game.

Porter is coming into the PG role well.

 

Though we have played like 5 cupcakes in a row.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.