Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/FAU Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 111
  • Views 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Stewart, Porter, Stevenson, Meeks, Patterson

  • Author

Just kidding...Harris instead of stevenson

Meeks is awesome right now.

Stewart with the start. I'm happy for him.

Meeks 8

FAU 8

 

UK 10 total

I hate BCG's decision to start Harris instead of Galloway.

Meeks 8

Patterson 7

 

UK 15

Landon Slone gets in before Galloway does.

Gillispie's head looks like its going to explode.

I never understand the way Coach G subs.

 

There's a method to the madness.

 

I love watching a Kentucky boy like Slone hustling and diving on the floor. That is what UK basketball is all about.

  • Author

He rewards players for their performance in practice

He rewards players for their performance in practice

 

Yeah I know that, but it's crazy. :thumb::lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.