Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKY Top 10

Featured Replies

Doesn't matter how many you return if none of them are any good :bunny:

 

Just pushin' your buttons :lol: not trying to start a BB CC fight. I know nothing about Brossart baseball, but Ben Franzen is pretty good. Not on a D1 level or anything but hes a good player.

 

Any team can be dangerous. IMO ANY team can beat ANY other team on a given night. just depends on who's on or off their game, so essentially every team is dangerous.

 

I think for the first time we actually agree on something!:thumb:

  • Replies 98
  • Views 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't be surprised with Dixie. They have alot more pitching than most people realize. Stansberry a Junior and Sexton a Sophmore will surprise alot of teams.

I hate to say it but CovCath should run away with the region this year. They graduated one pitcher in Niehaus and everyone else comes back. No one up here has the power at the plate or fielders to hang with them. I hope Im wrong though.:D Go Birds!:ylsuper:

 

 

I think you are wrong. CovCath will be good there's no question about it. NCC, Dixie, Ryle, Holy Cross will all be tough. Highlands, Conner & Beechwood will improve through the year and be ready come tournament time. It will not be a walk in the park for CovCath.

I think you are wrong. CovCath will be good there's no question about it. NCC, Dixie, Ryle, Holy Cross will all be tough. Highlands, Conner & Beechwood will improve through the year and be ready come tournament time. It will not be a walk in the park for CovCath.

 

I agree with you bredman covcath will have their work cut out for them for sure. After Maile they become very average they just win the popularity contests!:D

I agree with you bredman covcath will have their work cut out for them for sure. After Maile they become very average they just win the popularity contests!:D

 

You're a trip dude.

 

After Maile the team becomes average huh? I'd say that Isler, Darner and Nutini are well above average. :) And the rest of the team is more than average as well. I totally understand your support for NCC, as I am the same way when it comes to CovCath, but don't act like CovCath is just "average". They are far from.

I think you are wrong. CovCath will be good there's no question about it. NCC, Dixie, Ryle, Holy Cross will all be tough. Highlands, Conner & Beechwood will improve through the year and be ready come tournament time. It will not be a walk in the park for CovCath.

 

I don't think it will be a walk in the park for CovCath either. As proven by the past two years, it never is. But I do think they are the favorite for sure.

CovCath loses Niehaus, VanSant, and Klein. It will be tougher than people think.

You're a trip dude.

 

After Maile the team becomes average huh? I'd say that Isler, Darner and Nutini are well above average. :) And the rest of the team is more than average as well. I totally understand your support for NCC, as I am the same way when it comes to CovCath, but don't act like CovCath is just "average". They are far from.

 

Couldn't agree more. One man doesn't make a team and Maile certainly isn't the player he is without those kind of guys around him. (Not to take anything away from Maile).

I agree with you bredman covcath will have their work cut out for them for sure. After Maile they become very average they just win the popularity contests!:D

 

I would like nothing more then to see CovCath not win the region but when it comes to talent I dont see any teams up there with them. Maile is the best catcher around, Isler is arguably the best 1st baseman and one heck of a pitcher, add Darner, Nutini, and Holocher and thats the most talent around. With that being said, you still got to play the games. We'll just have to wait and see...:thumb:

You're a trip dude.

 

After Maile the team becomes average huh? I'd say that Isler, Darner and Nutini are well above average. :) And the rest of the team is more than average as well. I totally understand your support for NCC, as I am the same way when it comes to CovCath, but don't act like CovCath is just "average". They are far from.

 

Getting defensive? It makes me laugh how high you hold this team. "They are far from" you speak as if this is the greatest team ever, and its not. This is the same exact team as last year that lost to NCC in the finals. Take my word for it bud, it will be a struggle for CovCath if Maile doesnt produce or they face a shut down pitcher, Nutini is a nice all around player, and Darner is a good hitter, but it takes alot more than that, and there is defiantly holes in CovCath's lineup. Im not going out and saying they dont have a good team bc they do, but let's not hold ourselves higher than we should be, considering the season is yet to begin.

Getting defensive? It makes me laugh how high you hold this team. "They are far from" you speak as if this is the greatest team ever, and its not. This is the same exact team as last year that lost to NCC in the finals. Take my word for it bud, it will be a struggle for CovCath if Maile doesnt produce or they face a shut down pitcher, Nutini is a nice all around player, and Darner is a good hitter, but it takes alot more than that, and there is defiantly holes in CovCath's lineup. Im not going out and saying they dont have a good team bc they do, but let's not hold ourselves higher than we should be, considering the season is yet to begin.

 

 

Thanks for your input. I respect it. But I stand by what I said..bud. :thumb:

CovCath loses Niehaus, VanSant, and Klein. It will be tougher than people think.

 

Ouch when did Van Sant decide not to play?

I don't think it will be a walk in the park for CovCath either. As proven by the past two years, it never is. But I do think they are the favorite for sure.

 

Cov Cath is without a doubt the favorite...

CovCath loses Niehaus, VanSant, and Klein. It will be tougher than people think.

 

You sure about this?

Ouch when did Van Sant decide not to play?

 

A while ago I believe. Rumor is he had his spring break room booked months ago and kids knew he wasn't playing due to Krumpelbeck's rule.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.