Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKY Top 10

Featured Replies

I believe Scott should be put in the top 10 especially before SK. Scott brings back alot of talent from the Regional Runner-up team in 08. EJ Murray will be as good as anyone in NKY this year. Taylor Smith should supply the power for the Eagles. Scotts weak spot this year will be the catching position.

  • Replies 98
  • Views 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe Scott should be put in the top 10 especially before SK. Scott brings back alot of talent from the Regional Runner-up team in 08. EJ Murray will be as good as anyone in NKY this year. Taylor Smith should supply the power for the Eagles. Scotts weak spot this year will be the catching position.

 

Besides EJ being a great player, I'm going to have to say I disagree with a top 10 team.

NCC will be tough this year, I really believe that. They should have a nice pitching staff, right?

Camels return 3 of top 4 pitchers, also their # 2 hitter and catcher.

NCC will be tough this year, I really believe that. They should have a nice pitching staff, right?

 

Yes. But keep in mind when Jeramie Connor wasn't pitching against CovCath I believe CovCath beat them twice by double digits. Other than Connor I don't think the rest of the squad can pull together and get a win if he isn't on.

Yes. But keep in mind when Jeramie Connor wasn't pitching against CovCath I believe CovCath beat them twice by double digits. Other than Connor I don't think the rest of the squad can pull together and get a win if he isn't on.

 

CCH beat them bad twice.

Jeramie Connor's pitching motion severely crippled the big bats of CCH last year, but I'm not seeing it happen twice. :thumb:

I've been told that Jeramie has gotten an offer from Navy..Hope it works out for the young man..:thumb:

I've been told that Jeramie has gotten an offer from Navy..Hope it works out for the young man..:thumb:

 

Wow. I believe Will Shuttleworth of Conner got an offer as well and accepted. They must be really scouting out this area.

I'd throw Teddy Abner's name in there for the Birds this season, along with others already mentioned. He'll provide senior leadership because of the way he plays the game and is well liked and respected by his teammates.

CCH beat them bad twice.

Jeramie Connor's pitching motion severely crippled the big bats of CCH last year, but I'm not seeing it happen twice. :thumb:

 

I'd say the location not the motion crippled them. I'll take NCC they've got alot returning and they'll improve. The CCh crew doesn't seem to have improved since they were sophomores?

I'd say the location not the motion crippled them. I'll take NCC they've got alot returning and they'll improve. The CCh crew doesn't seem to have improved since they were sophomores?

 

CCH has improved since their sophmore season. And it's not much of a question that they are the team to beat this year.

 

I do not think his location is what got them, as he put the ball where many other pitchers have put it and CCH had no problem with hitting. His motion [sidearm] threw them off, and I heard this from two reliable sources [kids who batted against him in that game].

Jeramie hides the ball very well. It would take a few AB's to get used to his quickness to the plate, the deceiving speed, and the solid placement.

Jeramie hides the ball very well. It would take a few AB's to get used to his quickness to the plate, the deceiving speed, and the solid placement.

 

Yeah his delivery to the plate was very quick.

Camels return 3 of top 4 pitchers, also their # 2 hitter and catcher.

 

I know Estes and Coffman are probably 2 of the pitchers, who is the other? Also, who is their catcher and #2 hitter, who else would comprise their starting lineup?

Ben Fanzen was their 3rd pitcher behind Woodruff and Estes. Coffman didn't have many innings last year. I meant the Camels return their # 2 hitter, Ryan Lauer, and Matt Coffman as their starting Catcher as opposed to part time last season. Estes will be in the outfield, Franzen can play shortstop or outfield. Lauer is the 2nd baseman. Albrecht will be back this year to hopefully play 1st or 3rd. The rest of the team will comprise of the successful JV team and maybe a few sophomores. Broering is also returning lefty pitcher who threw JV as frosh and varsity as soph.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.