Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holmes 74 Bryan Station 56

Featured Replies

  • Replies 112
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final

 

I was close on my prediction.

Big win by a big margin - a rather emphatic statement by the Dogs. It did seem like Bryan Station lacked any semblence of an inside offense - is that typical for BS?

The Dawgs will make a run for the Title in '09........:fight:

I think Holmes has silenced all the critics who called them overrated after their first loss to BS.

 

As Ohyeayouthink said...I think it's pretty obvious who the best team in the state is.

 

Holmes now owns wins over 2 of the top 5 teams in the state and is 3-1 overall against top 10 competition and avenged that only loss by winning the rematch by 18...ON STATION'S HOME FLOOR.

  • Author
Big win by a big margin - a rather emphatic statement by the Dogs. It did seem like Bryan Station lacked any semblence of an inside offense - is that typical for BS?

 

 

Holmes is just so long and athletic. It will be very interesting to see how the 11th unfolds. I believe Bryan Station and Scott Co. hook up for the first time on 1/16/09.

I would think this puts Holmes at the Top.

 

I hope they dont lose before post season.:p

Station had the lead going into the 4th, sounds like it was pretty similar of a pattern from the 1st game...just switched results.

 

How was the crowd for this one?

I told somebody early today that Holmes would win by 16.

 

Boy was I close.

 

Holmes is the best team in the State right now.:thumb:

Holmes is just so long and athletic. It will be very interesting to see how the 11th unfolds. I believe Bryan Station and Scott Co. hook up for the first time on 1/16/09.

 

Holmes is not very deep. Yes, they have a solid 4 starters, but Housley, D. Johnson trade starts and Arnold is the only one that can contribute off the bench. It will be interesting to see what they do if someone can get them in fould trouble.

I think Holmes has silenced all the critics who called them overrated after their first loss to BS.

 

As Ohyeayouthink said...I think it's pretty obvious who the best team in the state is.

 

Holmes now owns wins over 2 of the top 5 teams in the state and is 3-1 overall against top 10 competition and avenged that only loss by winning the rematch by 18...ON STATION'S HOME FLOOR.

 

I agree. :thumb: Holmes is definitely the best team in the state.

  • Author
Holmes is not very deep. Yes' date=' they have a solid 4 starters, but Housley, D. Johnson trade starts and Arnold is the only one that can contribute off the bench. It will be interesting to see what they do if someone can get them in fould trouble.[/quote']

 

 

I agree, but honestly, who is very deep with quality?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.