Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Please tell me...

Featured Replies

that 'Mr Networks' last post in the "I have a confession to make..." thread in BGP classics is a joke...

 

 

Right?

 

BTW, there were some really peeved off people in that thread, lol.

 

And did people really ask you to marry them guru?

delete..

Edited by PutMeInCoach

Crazy..

Edited by PutMeInCoach

This is now the third thread that this has been brought up in today. Still no answers.

Had to be an April Fools Day prank. Who would be foolish (to put it politely) enough to post something like that if it was true?

 

Wish I had been a member back then. Sounds like an interesting time...

He's (Mr. Network) posted a lot since then, so I am going to go, IMO, that it was more of the trickery that was going on in that thread.

Had to be an April Fools Day prank. Who would be foolish (to put it politely) enough to post something like that if it was true?

 

Wish I had been a member back then. Sounds like an interesting time...

Here's the deal. Every year, for many years, we staged a prank around April Fool's Day. This was one of them, and Guru played it well. As for the existence or not of CheerNbHappy, I don't want to go there.

 

There were other pranks, such as my infamous battle with The Rocket Man, the mysterious "disapearance" of Halfback20, and several others. We haven't done one the last few years--at least, not so as you'd notice ;)

 

So that's the story. It was just another in a long line of elaborate pranks that became an annual tradition here on BGP. :thumb:

There were other pranks, such as my infamous battle with The Rocket Man, the mysterious "disapearance" of Halfback20, and several others. We haven't done one the last few years--at least, not so as you'd notice ;)

 

I miss all those pranks that used to go on BF.

I miss all those pranks that used to go on BF.
Personally, the TRM escapade kind of taught me a lesson. ;)

Yeah...but I even miss you all messing with the people who brag about their number of posts lol.

Yeah...but I even miss you all messing with the people who brag about their number of posts lol.
Since my mod retirement, I've lost the ability to "mess". ;)
You will never get a straight answer. :lol:
Now you're gettin' the idea! :thumb:

It's like the unwritten rule of BGP that no one really talks about that thread and what went on. No one will tell what REALLY happened.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.