Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Please tell me...

Featured Replies

You will never get a straight answer. :lol:

 

TADA....We have a winner my friends!! :lol::lol::lol:

Personally, the TRM escapade kind of taught me a lesson. ;)

I don't remember that one.

I remember all this. I had forgotten about it... but I remember it all too well now. This was while I was in college. I had all but stopped posting by that point but still read every day. Things at the site got real weird for a while. It got to be that I couldn't even keep track of what was happening because the posts would happen so fast. That was around the beginning of the end of my first stint on BGP. Strange... very strange.

 

And thank you for reminding me about ChickNation. Definitely brought a smile to my face.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.