Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rules for attending Highlands

Featured Replies

I was impressed that the Collingsworth boy, son of the former NFL player, is playing for Highlands. I believe in the Courier-Journal this morning, it said that Collingsworth had a couple of more scholarhip offers. I remember watching his Dad play in the pros. Do the Collingsworths live closest to Highlands than any other school? What made them chose Highlands?

 

Yes, very close within a mile would be my guess. His mother is also a former Bird.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, I really enjoyed watching his Dad play in the pros. I haven't had the opportunity to see his son play.

Thanks, I really enjoyed watching his Dad play in the pros. I haven't had the opportunity to see his son play.

 

You won't even need a program to figure out which one he is. He looks just like his dad in uniform.

I was impressed that the Collingsworth boy, son of the former NFL player, is playing for Highlands. I believe in the Courier-Journal this morning, it said that Collingsworth had a couple of more scholarhip offers. I remember watching his Dad play in the pros. Do the Collingsworths live closest to Highlands than any other school? What made them chose Highlands?

 

 

VERY CLOSE!!!! Not only is his mother a HHS Grad, but his Grandmother was my 2nd grade teacher! :thumb:

Why would anyone transfer from Dixie to Highlands?

Why would anyone transfer from Dixie to Highlands?

 

you can answer your own question! :laugh:

Why would anyone transfer from Dixie to Highlands?

 

Academics, of course.

Why would anyone transfer from Dixie to Highlands?

 

The Same reason someone would transfer from (insert any Lousiville school here) to Trinity.

The Same reason someone would transfer from (insert any Lousiville school here) to Trinity.

 

:thumb:

The Same reason someone would transfer from (insert any Lousiville school here) to Trinity.

 

A Catholic education? :cool:

A Catholic education? :cool:

 

I was thinking a good education.;) You know HHS is the only public Blue Ribbon School in the state!

I was thinking a good education.;) You know HHS is the only public Blue Ribbon School in the state!

 

 

Are you saying this year, or overall? Because Assumption has won it twice, and I think Sacred Heart has won it several times as well. Then, we can talk grade schools. :D

The Bruns boys mom went to HHS...

Are you saying this year, or overall? Because Assumption has won it twice, and I think Sacred Heart has won it several times as well. Then, we can talk grade schools. :D

 

Are those public schools???

Are those public schools???

 

No.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.