Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rules for attending Highlands

Featured Replies

I was thinking a good education.;) You know HHS is the only public Blue Ribbon School in the state!

 

Thought Beechwood was also.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought Beechwood was also.

 

I think they are...

The Bruns boys mom went to HHS...

 

Know her maiden name?

Whatever the situation, I hope they researched all of the rules and requirements necessary to make a successful transfer. I would hate to see them penalized. I am sure the research was done.

Know her maiden name?

 

Bruns..

Whatever the situation, I hope they researched all of the rules and requirements necessary to make a successful transfer. I would hate to see them penalized. I am sure the research was done.

 

After what Highlands went through with Mitchell I am sure they have their t's crossed and i's dotted.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.