Rules for attending Highlands

UCfaninUKland

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What are the rules for attending Highlands High School? There is a rumor that two kids are going to be leaving Dixie and going to Highlands but I thought they had to have a residence in that area to attend school there.

Are they planning on playing sports. I know that is a stupid question but unless they have played in a varsity game(one play) of action they don't have to move to Ft Thomas without sitting out a year of sports. I think

What are the rules for attending Highlands High School? There is a rumor that two kids are going to be leaving Dixie and going to Highlands but I thought they had to have a residence in that area to attend school there.

Would their names be Pike and Bruns? :banana:

You know they are playing sports. HHS gives you the best chance to make it to the next level. You play top talent and win state just about every year. College coaches are regulars at their games and the more coaches that see you the better chance you have of getting to college. Smart move by the parents.

You know they are playing sports. HHS gives you the best chance to make it to the next level. You play top talent and win state just about every year. College coaches are regulars at their games and the more coaches that see you the better chance you have of getting to college. Smart move by the parents.

Yeah what he said:thumb:

Guest Birdflu

I know it was a long time ago and maybe rules have changed, but I believe Scott Draud lived in Dixie land and went to Highlands.

I could not see a Bruns listed on Dixie's varsity roster, so they must be freshmen.

They are freshman but I didnt know there were 2 of them. I remember seeing a picture of Drake Bruns leaping over a defender in the Enquirer this past fall. It was a small picture submitted by a reader, pretty amazing athletic ability from what I saw.

I was impressed that the Collingsworth boy, son of the former NFL player, is playing for Highlands. I believe in the Courier-Journal this morning, it said that Collingsworth had a couple of more scholarhip offers. I remember watching his Dad play in the pros. Do the Collingsworths live closest to Highlands than any other school? What made them chose Highlands?

I was impressed that the Collingsworth boy, son of the former NFL player, is playing for Highlands. I believe in the Courier-Journal this morning, it said that Collingsworth had a couple of more scholarhip offers. I remember watching his Dad play in the pros. Do the Collingsworths live closest to Highlands than any other school? What made them chose Highlands?

Yes, they're local. Why HHS? Tradition and academics plus Cris' wife is a HHS grad.