Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rules for attending Highlands

Featured Replies

What are the rules for attending Highlands High School? There is a rumor that two kids are going to be leaving Dixie and going to Highlands but I thought they had to have a residence in that area to attend school there.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How fast are you?:D

You do not have to live in the Ft Thomas district to attend Highlands but you do have to be accepted/approved since you would be out of district.

What are the rules for attending Highlands High School? There is a rumor that two kids are going to be leaving Dixie and going to Highlands but I thought they had to have a residence in that area to attend school there.

 

Are they planning on playing sports. I know that is a stupid question but unless they have played in a varsity game(one play) of action they don't have to move to Ft Thomas without sitting out a year of sports. I think

What are the rules for attending Highlands High School? There is a rumor that two kids are going to be leaving Dixie and going to Highlands but I thought they had to have a residence in that area to attend school there.

 

Would their names be Pike and Bruns? :banana:

You know they are playing sports. HHS gives you the best chance to make it to the next level. You play top talent and win state just about every year. College coaches are regulars at their games and the more coaches that see you the better chance you have of getting to college. Smart move by the parents.

You know they are playing sports. HHS gives you the best chance to make it to the next level. You play top talent and win state just about every year. College coaches are regulars at their games and the more coaches that see you the better chance you have of getting to college. Smart move by the parents.

 

Yeah what he said:thumb:

I know it was a long time ago and maybe rules have changed, but I believe Scott Draud lived in Dixie land and went to Highlands.

  • Author
How fast are you?:D

 

Of course Pike is not going anywhere or at least I do not think so. The kids at Dixie are saying the Bruns brothers will be at Highlands after Christmas.

What are their sizes and positions?

I could not find anyone named Bruns on this year's Dixie roster, posted on the KHSAA's website. Are they freshman this year?

I could not see a Bruns listed on Dixie's varsity roster, so they must be freshmen.

I could not see a Bruns listed on Dixie's varsity roster, so they must be freshmen.

 

They are freshman but I didnt know there were 2 of them. I remember seeing a picture of Drake Bruns leaping over a defender in the Enquirer this past fall. It was a small picture submitted by a reader, pretty amazing athletic ability from what I saw.

I was impressed that the Collingsworth boy, son of the former NFL player, is playing for Highlands. I believe in the Courier-Journal this morning, it said that Collingsworth had a couple of more scholarhip offers. I remember watching his Dad play in the pros. Do the Collingsworths live closest to Highlands than any other school? What made them chose Highlands?

I was impressed that the Collingsworth boy, son of the former NFL player, is playing for Highlands. I believe in the Courier-Journal this morning, it said that Collingsworth had a couple of more scholarhip offers. I remember watching his Dad play in the pros. Do the Collingsworths live closest to Highlands than any other school? What made them chose Highlands?

 

Yes, they're local. Why HHS? Tradition and academics plus Cris' wife is a HHS grad.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.