December 20, 200817 yr Anyone know the single game high scorer in all of college ball for the season ?
December 20, 200817 yr Anyone know the single game high scorer in all of college ball for the season ? Im trying to find the single game record for UK...its 53
December 20, 200817 yr Anyone know the single game high scorer in all of college ball for the season ? I know Curry has had 44 twice and I haven't seen anyone else with more than that... Well, until now :thumb:
December 20, 200817 yr Author Anyone know the single game high scorer in all of college ball for the season ? A kid from North Dakota St had 60 a week ago or something.
December 20, 200817 yr Author Is that D1? Yep http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/recap?gid=200812120547
December 20, 200817 yr A kid from North Dakota St had 60 a week ago or something. He doesn't count.:irked:
December 20, 200817 yr I've been wanting to tell you guys that he doesn't have that many but then I finally realized that I had to pause the game for 5 minutes in the first half and im watching it delayed.:irked:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.