December 20, 200817 yr Never mind, make that 24 pts by Meeks at the half, and an assist as time runs out.
December 20, 200817 yr Wow... 53-21 Cats Meeks with 24, Patterson with 12, whole team looking awesome
December 20, 200817 yr Nice half from the Cats. Hopefully they can put together the same effort in the second. Meeks with 24. Patterson should have somewhere around 10.
December 20, 200817 yr Has Appy State played anyone decent this year ? I think I heard that they average around 80+ points a game.
December 20, 200817 yr Author Has Appy State played anyone decent this year ? I think I heard that they average around 80+ points a game. App St are worthy of their 204 ranking. At least they get a mulligan before the New Year. :lol:
December 20, 200817 yr Meeks now with 33. Perry Stevenson with a 3-pointer!!! :scared::eek::argue::mad::lol::fire::irked::madman::laugh::thumb::banana::sssh::confused::dancingpa
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.