Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Appalachian St/Kentucky updates

Featured Replies

Ok, where is Harrellson at?

  • Replies 94
  • Views 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Meeks is looking solid as usual. Still think Patterson should be getting more looks inside.

 

UK should always look inside first. There are not many players in college basketball that can STOP him. This is where we need a penetrating guard SOOOO BAAADDDD!

They've pulled the j.v. officiating crew out for this one.

Anyone know anything about Harrellson? He hasn't played yet in this game.

:lol:

 

Kentucky looks like the best team in the country, ever reason to dance like a fool. :thumb:

 

Meeks is :flame::fire:

Anyone know anything about Harrellson? He hasn't played yet in this game.

 

I was wondering the same. I don't understand why he isn't in more in these types of games.

 

Meeks has 20. 4 of 5 from deep. Hopefully he shoots this well the next time he plays at UL.

I was wondering the same. I don't understand why he isn't in more in these types of games.

 

Meeks has 20. 4 of 5 from deep. Hopefully he shoots this well the next time he plays at UL.

 

I think Harrellson is a key player for this teams success. He is deadly with that top of the key jumper, which opens up the post for Pat.

40-17

 

Meeks with 20 and shooting 2 FT's

I think Harrellson is a key player for this teams success. He is deadly with that top of the key jumper, which opens up the post for Pat.

 

I just love watching a big guy that has a nice soft touch. He can knock a few down from the outside and grab some rebounds. You're right, having another big man that can shoot in the game should really open things up for Patterson and we desperately need that.

 

3 by porter.

I like the look of Meeks and Porter playing SG while Liggins is the PG. Porter looks much more comfortable and just busted a long 3.

The team as a whole looks much more comfortable and much more focused in today's game. I think the week off has been very productive on the practice floor.

Porter looks much more comfortable today. How about 22 points by Meeks in the first half.

Porter looks much more comfortable today. How about 22 points by Meeks in the first half.

 

Meeks is one of the best shooters in the country when he takes good open shots. I like how Porter looks playing his natural position. He hasn't made any mistakes in the first half, either.

Meeks is on pace to give 50 a run for the money.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.