Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cov. Holy Cross @ Mason County Predictions

Featured Replies

Holy Cross comes to The Fieldhouse on Tuesday Dec. 9 as the Royals start the season with three consecutive 9th Region opponents. Final home game for Mason County until January.

 

Thoughts?

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy Cross comes to The Fieldhouse on Tuesday Dec. 9 as the Royals start the season with three consecutive 9th Region opponents. Final home game for Mason County until January.

 

Thoughts?

 

HC usually does very well at the Fieldhouse. They need this game to be in the 50's to have any chance. If they let Mason dictate the tempo, it'll be a long ride home! Highlands proved it can be done, but odds are against HC pulling off the upset.

MC by 17.

After Geisler scoring 30+ inside for the Breds against HC, I don't think there's anyway they'll be able to stop the Royals inside.

Mason Co is big, tough and physical underneath. I don't know if HC as an answer for that. Mason Co by 15 at home.

Mason Co by 20+. Their size and length will give HC fits all night and I don't think HC has anyone that can guard Downing or Middleton. Barner will have a field day down low on the boards as well as Pawsatt. I expect both to get a lot of offensive put backs.

 

Mason Co 65

Holy Cross 44

Mason County will win this game. Giwa will get his but MC is starting to gel and they have all their starters. They will not be embarrassed at home again.

 

MC 74

HC 55

Mason County will win this game. Giwa will get his but MC is starting to gel and they have all their starters. They will not be embarrassed at home again.

 

MC 74

HC 55

 

I don't think Giwa will get all that much as you might expect.

I don't think Giwa will get all that much as you might expect.

 

I agree. He will struggle against MC's physical style of play and length on defense.

Game being played Tuesday at the Fieldhouse. Holy Cross 2-0 on the year, they start the season with 5 straight road games.

 

The Royals first two games have been well documented. I don't know anything about HC, so I will just say the Royals by 10-15.

I don't know much about Holy Cross, but if Mason County plays anything like they did on Friday at Cov Cath, they will be very tough to beat.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.