Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ravens 34 Bengals 3

Featured Replies

I think there is no question about it the franchise will lose double digit season ticket holders.

I think there is no question about it the franchise will lose double digit season ticket holders.

 

Yep - I look for at least 10 folks to give them up.

 

I went to the game today because the tickets (and they were GREAT tickets, by the way) were a gift; as was tailgating before the game. The Bengals played about as poorly as a professional football team can play. Poor tackling, poor pass coverage, poor quarterbacking (how many balls got deflected or batted down at the LOS?); the defense allowed nearly 460 yards, and most of them were in the first three quarters.

 

Yet I have to defend the fans that continue to go to the games. Any city the size of Cincinnati that has a pro football franchise should count itself lucky. On the other hand, at SOME point in time Mr. Brown needs a wake-up call, and I'm afraid the only way to connect that call is to hit him in the pocketbook.

  • Author

The Good News is KC won today.

 

Bengals have the 2nd pick at the moment.

Fitzpatrick is horrible. Why wouldn't the Bengals have taken a chance on Lorenzen when he was cut from the Giants? I saw alot more promise out of him than I did the two backups we were forced to watch this season.

The Good News is KC won today.

 

Bengals have the 2nd pick at the moment.

 

The way this team plays I think that there is little chance of us losing the second pick. That is about all the Bengals are good for, you know they are always going to have one of the top draft positions. The bad news for that player is that things don't seem to work out for any of the Bengals players that they draft. They fall in to the deep black hole that is known as Cincinnati Bengals football. The good thing is that after this year I do not think that we are going to be forced to watch this team play every Sunday. I see the sellout streak ending very early next year.

On the post-game show it was noted that the two fairly recent first-round DB picks (Joseph and Hall, I think) have turned out to be pretty bad so far; with the theory being advanced that that particular situation could take 4 or 5 years to correct.

 

I don't know how Cutler (or Amazon, I can't remember which) comes up with 4-5 years, but the DB position was a glaring problem today.

Didn't know they played today. Only good football in this town is played on Saturday...

 

What about Xavier? Aren't they undefeated since 1973?:lol:

 

Seriously though, I have not watched more than a half of football from the Bengals in over a month and a half.

Better things to do.

 

As Chris Landry on FoxSports said tonight, good management with good football people in the front office can turn things around e.g. Dolphins and the Falcons. The Bengals do not have it and will not likely get it.

So why waste my time if they don't care.

 

Riddle me this...are the Bengals stupid enough to try and play Carson if his throwing session goes well?

I think there is no question about it the franchise will lose double digit season ticket holders.

 

What about the waiting list? Some will drop out, but not all.

Fitzpatrick is horrible. Why wouldn't the Bengals have taken a chance on Lorenzen when he was cut from the Giants? I saw alot more promise out of him than I did the two backups we were forced to watch this season.

 

Come on, Lorenzon? Let's be a little realistic and not just want the local kid. He is not an NFL QB. I'm sure I'll get roasted on this, but no way Lorenzen would have been the answer as the 6th string QB for the Bengals any more than Fitz is the 2nd string QB

Come on, Lorenzon? Let's be a little realistic and not just want the local kid. He is not an NFL QB. I'm sure I'll get roasted on this, but no way Lorenzen would have been the answer as the 6th string QB for the Bengals any more than Fitz is the 2nd string QB

 

I agree... Big arm or not, fat and slow QB is not going help the Bengals.

Come on, Lorenzon? Let's be a little realistic and not just want the local kid. He is not an NFL QB. I'm sure I'll get roasted on this, but no way Lorenzen would have been the answer as the 6th string QB for the Bengals any more than Fitz is the 2nd string QB

 

And you call yourself a Highlands fan. Nice post:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.