Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ravens 34 Bengals 3

Featured Replies

Didn't know they played today. Only good football in this town is played on Saturday...

J. Palmer is as bad as Fitzy.

  • Author
Didn't know they played today. Only good football in this town is played on Saturday...

 

That true with UC and TOSU.

That true with UC and TOSU.

 

Didn't realize OSU was in Cincinnati... :p

I'm not sure what was worse today:

 

1. The Bengals

2. The weather

3. The fans STILL show up to watch the Bengals AND show up in god awful weather.

 

While I give respect to anyone that sticks by their team through ups and downs, this franchise has been awful since that SuperBowl appearance. Does anyone even remember the ONE playoff game a few years ago?

I think Mike Brown phoned down to go for it on that last 4 and 10 to avoid the most punts in a game record.

Does anyone even remember the ONE playoff game a few years ago?

 

Only cause Palmer got hurt in it lol.

I unfortunately had to watch this game from the sidelines today in the horrible weather rather than being up in the warm press box.

 

Bottom line...Bengals are horrible.

Didn't know they played today. Only good football in this town is played on Saturday...

 

And I still wouldn't get too terribly excited. :lol:

I'm calling the ticket office to get a Transfer Registration Form because I'm thinking about selling my seat license (if anyone would want them!!)

I'm calling the ticket office to get a Transfer Registration Form because I'm thinking about selling my seat license (if anyone would want them!!)

 

Me to! This franchise is sickening..........:madman:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.