Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity 63 Eastern 15

Featured Replies

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tim had an awesome game. How many yards of offense for him?

Tim had an awesome game. How many yards of offense for him?

 

216 yards, 4 TD, one a punt return.

^ KO return...89 yards....but that's semantics.

^ KO return...89 yards....but that's semantics.

 

 

Sorry..I knew I'd get that wrong. :creepy:

Great game Rocks. I thought the offensive line played its best game of the year. Timmy ran very well, more north and south and Cameron was 15-17 and 3 tds. Phillips ended up with 305 total yards.

 

Defense was typical Trinity the past 4-5 years: bend but don't break. I thought Messina played great.

 

Let's not forget Eastern was 11-1 coming into the game with the only loss to Trinity. To hang 63 on them on a cold November night is quite impressive.

 

Don't look now, but the forgotten Rocks seem to be hitting their stride...

 

Three down, two to go.

I was there and congrats to the Rocks. Some of the fans I was around was wondering why the starters were in so late. I was worried about if there was enough of hot chocolate to last the nite.

 

Nice field but we were thinking why the bleachers were made where they don't go up very high on both sides?

 

Good luck next week.

Starters got pulled in the 3rd...that's about normal.....maybe a little longer, to make sure they are sharp for next week....biggest game of the year.

I was there and congrats to the Rocks. Some of the fans I was around was wondering why the starters were in so late. I was worried about if there was enough of hot chocolate to last the nite.

 

Nice field but we were thinking why the bleachers were made where they don't go up very high on both sides?

 

Good luck next week.

 

AL

 

Thanks for coming. Hope you liked what you saw. WE like our place just fine. It suits us - right down to the ground. We left plenty of room for the Visitors / Guests.

^^^^Yeah Jim, I kept wanting to go onto the field and take off running.

 

I met Tim/Jordan at FCA camp this past summer, very nice young men. They teased me about my Bama hat. :jump:

 

Someone tell them I'm having a lot of fun.

WOW, impressive

It is on!

QB was still in with 6 minutes left in the game, I was there.

 

No big deal just wanted to correct the earlier comment.

AL, I can understand what you're saying. But, with a matchup with X coming up the next week, I would argue that it's a good idea to get Cam as many reps as possible. Unfortunately, it's hard to learn to play 4 quarters, and learn the nuances of playing a pressure filled 4th quarter if he's pulled earlier. In addition, if he had the 2nd receivers and backs in, it gets them some reps with the likely man in charge out there, and can sync them so there's a smaller disparity. Of course, that's all my opinion, but that's the reason I could see leaving him in.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.