Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity 63 Eastern 15

Featured Replies

Starters got pulled in the 3rd...that's about normal.....maybe a little longer, to make sure they are sharp for next week....biggest game of the year.

 

Must be pretty concerned about next week.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AL

 

Thanks for coming. Hope you liked what you saw. WE like our place just fine. It suits us - right down to the ground. We left plenty of room for the Visitors / Guests.

 

What happened to your track? It seems that you used to have a track team too??

216 yards, 4 TD, one a punt return.

 

Nice pic and article in paper today too.

Goodluck Trinity. Sounds like their just rollin by fairly easy

 

Nice field but we were thinking why the bleachers were made where they don't go up very high on both sides?

 

Because it is a high school field...We rarely run out of seats. Have you been to the visitor side of the St. X field?

No, I haven't, but have been to Manual/Male/Hopkinsville/. I was just asking not complaining, I usually like to be higher up and that why I was asking.

What happened to your track? It seems that you used to have a track team too??

 

I don't recall Trinity every having a track!!!

Great game Rocks. I thought the offensive line played its best game of the year. Timmy ran very well, more north and south and Cameron was 15-17 and 3 tds. Phillips ended up with 305 total yards.

 

Defense was typical Trinity the past 4-5 years: bend but don't break. I thought Messina played great.

 

Let's not forget Eastern was 11-1 coming into the game with the only loss to Trinity. To hang 63 on them on a cold November night is quite impressive.

 

Don't look now, but the forgotten Rocks seem to be hitting their stride...

 

Three down, two to go.

 

What exactly did Messina do that was so great? Looked like he had a 20 pound club on his hand which had to slow him down. Trinity D-Line looked really good. Thought Eastern was going to give a better game, but they did bring a crowd.

I don't recall Trinity every having a track!!!

 

It was kind of a make shift track. Not the set-up that Male or many other schools have...it was some what of circle around the old football field and baseball field.

It was kind of a make shift track. Not the set-up that Male or many other schools have...it was some what of circle around the old football field and baseball field.

 

 

TD

 

Good memory. Believe it was cinders if I'm not mistaken. Had to pick them out of my youknowhat after some of Paulie Miller's (May he rest in peace) 'hamburger drills.":D

I don't recall Trinity every having a track!!!

 

I ran in the CSAA meet on that cinder track!

TD

 

Good memory. Believe it was cinders if I'm not mistaken. Had to pick them out of my youknowhat after some of Paulie Miller's (May he rest in peace) 'hamburger drills.":D

 

I made many laps around that track. Seems that one of coaches didn't like my social chatter during practice. :lol::lol::lol:

I ran in the CSAA meet on that cinder track!

 

I bet you tore the track up, didn't you?

I don't recall Trinity every having a track!!!

 

That's because you didn't attend Trinity.:thumb:

What happened to your track? It seems that you used to have a track team too??

 

Our track team now works out at Sacred Heart Academy, which has a very nice track facility. SHA used to use Trinity's grass football field for their soccer matces and field hockey contests as well as the old track. That contributed partially to the problem of keeping the field in shape.

 

Trinity would have had to rush to receive permission from St. Matthews to shut down Sherrin Avenue to have room for a track around Marshall Stadium.

Personally, I'm very happy the stands are so close to the action.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.