Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Avatar Ideas for Guru

Featured Replies

Scar, as if it's bad enough that I can't sleep. Now I'm afraid to try...

  • Replies 53
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They say that inside of every heavy woman, there's a thin one trying her best to get out.

 

Sometimes there are three or four, I guess.

Scar, as if it's bad enough that I can't sleep. Now I'm afraid to try...

 

:lol:

Guru stated in another thread that he was a bit unsure about his new avatar. So do you guys have any ideas for a new avatar for Guru (who is of course worthy of only the best).
I like his current one. Looks like it took a lot of work. :cool:
That's a whole lotta woman...

She's an attorney, her dad owns about 1000 acres of prime hunting land in Illinois.:D

She's an attorney, her dad owns about 1000 acres of prime hunting land in Illinois.:D
And she's so nice!
Guru stated in another thread that he was a bit unsure about his new avatar. So do you guys have any ideas for a new avatar for Guru (who is of course worthy of only the best).

 

I think his new avatar should really show his authority:

Police%2009802%20Policeman.jpg

Guru signaling touchdown?!?!
That looks like Highlands' old school building, right where the cannonn used to sit. :eek:

I like the Karman "respect my authoriti" from South Park.

Them shorts are screaming!

 

Wouldn't you be?:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.