Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Avatar Ideas for Guru

Featured Replies

Guru stated in another thread that he was a bit unsure about his new avatar. So do you guys have any ideas for a new avatar for Guru (who is of course worthy of only the best).

  • Replies 53
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think it has to do with the Steelers since he lost the bet on the Steelers-Bengals game.

 

Well the one I posted is still pretty cool...:lol:

funny steel.jpg

Well the one I posted is still pretty cool...:lol:

 

I agree. I like it even more since I plan on being a cop lol.

You're on your own Scarheel.;):lol:

 

:lol: All in good fun Guru...

ScarHeel, that picture in post 6 will cause me nightmares tonight!:eek::scared::eek:

ScarHeel, that picture in post 6 will cause me nightmares tonight!:eek::scared::eek:

 

:lol: Sorry about that Prof.

  • Author
ScarHeel, that picture in post 6 will cause me nightmares tonight!:eek::scared::eek:

 

It's the only time I've ever seen the name "Roethlisburger" written out without having to reduce the size of the letters.

Nope, here it is...

 

That's a whole lotta woman...

That is one fine woman!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Not lol

It's the only time I've ever seen the name "Roethlisburger" written out without having to reduce the size of the letters.

:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.